Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
44 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travellers are saying
- Across from the Cathedral and around the corner from City Hall, it’s a nice place to browse the shops, check out some art or grab a quick bite to eat. Extremely clean and safe area.Written 26 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- a very peaceful beach where you can spend some quality time with your partner or your family, don't forget to bring a towel to lay down on it and enjoy the sun!Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plain and simple inside, it has a beautiful facade and obviously serves its purpose. Other than the Art Walk, this has to be San Jose’s greatest sight to see.Written 26 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a truly amazing gallery. Every piece on display, including smaller less expensive items, is interactive with your phone or iPad, producing beautiful words and images that seem to pop out of the art. What a unique and creative idea. We simply loved the experience and will have a lot of fun showing our friends and family when we get our purchases home.Written 21 November 2022
- Beautiful white sand beach perfect for Lounging, walking and bathing. Surf can be rough, perfect for surfing during the summer, so may need to be a strong swimmer. Baby sea turtles come out of the sand nests in November. What a treat.Written 13 November 2022
- Within easy walk from our hotel.
Nature reserve on esturary.
So peaceful. Lots of interesting birds.Written 13 February 2020
- Nice market with some cooked food choices. A 10 minute walk from the main square. Not that amazing as a tourist activity but great if you're cooking.Written 23 January 2022
- So, this is not the most beautiful plaza but it has atmosphere, especially at night. Central point of the town. A main meeting location. There are some tourist things worth seeing around the square, plus some shops, chemists and a few places to grab a bite to eat or a coffee. Not very clean. Loads of birds around too. Good place to get your orientation! If your getting an uber, their most likely to pick you up or drop you here. At night (not sure if this is every evening) but when we were there they had food stalls and entertainment. There was a festival on. Walk away from the square and there are beautiful art galleries, boutique shops and hip restaurants. The area is generally safe but stay on the main roads as the quieter roads can be dark and isolated.Written 19 November 2022
- Can't wait to get back to Frank Arnold Gallery...Definitely on my Happy Place list. This is the start of the Gallery District.Written 15 December 2021
- Most of the stalls have the same items, so you can shop around for price or get everything you need at your first stop.
Indoor/outdoor set up. Most of the indoor portions have air conditioning.
It also has a bathroom.Written 24 July 2021
- Great to pop in every year to see whats new. Way out of my price range but I love seeing what Alan Whiley has painted while I was gone.Written 26 January 2020
- My wife and I stumbled upon this gem during the art walk on Thursdays in downtown San Jose Del Cabo. We were drawn in from the street by the striking colors and originality of his pieces. Would strongly recommend checking him out if you are visit Cabo.Written 28 May 2021
- This is a wide open beach, great for sunbathing or walking. We went two days in a row and it wasn't crowded. The waves were huge so I wouldn't recommend swimming but it was pretty.Written 12 March 2022
- This local market is worth a visit. There are a variety of peppers, tomatoes, onions, limes and fruits. Everything looked fresh. There are stalls selling cheese, meat and fish. The large selection of dried herbs was interesting and there were pots of fresh herbs for sale as well. You can buy flowers, toys and souvenirs here, too. Just outside the main entrance a vendor sells fresh tortillas. Getting there by taxi was a little difficult but the market is only a few blocks from the tourist area of San Jose.Written 17 May 2021
- Galeria Ida Victoria, run by Ida Gustavson, is our favorite art gallery in San Jose del Cabo. Over the years, we have become close friends with the Ida and her assistant Alegria. We have attended a dramatic performance there as well as a few concerts held at the gallery. She has a great selection of artists on view. Two of our favorites are Brent Lynch and Michael Carlyle. On the Thursday art walk, you will miss out if you don't visit this special place.Written 23 April 2021