- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We played Nicholas II and the Norman course. Both courses were in phenomenal shape: Prestine! Nicholas II was nice but really enjoyed the layout and views from Norman course. The food at the comfort stations were top notch. Breakfast taco and steak tacos were great! This course was a 50 min drive for us and I would play it again. Highly recommend giving it a try!Written 7 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We golfed the Ocean & Arroyos courses Monday afternoon. The greens were super soft. The fairways are in decent shape. The course is very manageable. We had a great time. There are a number of really beautiful holes. The staff was really nice & helpful. We never felt rushed from groups behind us. We definitely recommend the course.Written 28 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my first time playing the course and I would definitely go back. I brought my two eldest kids (teens) and we had a fabulous time. You could see the ocean on almost every hole.Written 10 April 2022
- My wife and I used WeGoCabo for 4 days in Cabo and they took us to and from the airport, to and from dinner and to and from a sailing trip we did. Everyone was great. Christian was our driver for most rides and was awesome.
Highly recommend, it was less expensive for the entire engagement than just going through the hotel for the airport both ways. Cars were all very nice and clean with water and beer!Written 13 May 2021
- Fun course, good service. Food and drinks are included. The course is forgiving. It has a little water and the sides of the fairways are homes and condos. It wasn’t too busy.Written 7 April 2021
- Yes not the greatest course around but cheap 9 holes you play twice. Very tight and easy to hit a condo, opps sorry. Greens are ok, fairways you will not see a divot replaced as the grass just explodes. Nice cart/drinks girl, good service all around. They take your bags from parking lot and return (cleaned) so be ready with tip.Written 29 October 2018