- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- a very peaceful beach where you can spend some quality time with your partner or your family, don't forget to bring a towel to lay down on it and enjoy the sun!Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful white sand beach perfect for Lounging, walking and bathing. Surf can be rough, perfect for surfing during the summer, so may need to be a strong swimmer. Baby sea turtles come out of the sand nests in November. What a treat.Written 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach is now clean and beautiful. You can rent one of the few day palapas for $45 per person. That comes with a food/credit credit. We ordered 2 margaritas. $26!! Very expensive for Cabo. No chips and salsa. Come for the beach and bring your own drinks.Written 29 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a wide open beach, great for sunbathing or walking. We went two days in a row and it wasn't crowded. The waves were huge so I wouldn't recommend swimming but it was pretty.Written 12 March 2022
- Surf classes, restaurant, beautiful beach and good surfing here. The beach is not open to dogs and the sea is not good for swimming! Rocks and surfers are all around...Written 18 October 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose del Cabo
- These are the best places for kid-friendly beaches in San Jose del Cabo:See more beaches for children in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking beaches in San Jose del Cabo:See more beaches for couples in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly beaches in San Jose del Cabo:See more budget-friendly beaches in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor