Scuba & Snorkelling • Surfing & Windsurfing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Fun snorkeling trip with Paola as a guide. The boat and captain gave us a safe comfortable ride. Slow season so it was a private tour. Paola made sure we saw many different fish and marine life. We even saw sea turtles. Enjoyed all the information about Cabo along with the snorkeling.Written 14 November 2022
- We choose Daliken Sports Fishing Sports Fishing due mostly to the great reviews on TripAdvisor. We arrived at the marina and where greeted by Felipe who took care of fishing licences, showed us to the boat and introduced us to Captain Salvador and his deckhand Jose. Captain and crew where very friendly and helpful, we left promptly and had lines in the water by 7am and it didn’t take long for Salvador and Jose to get us on the fish. Steady action for two hours, landing 4 Mahi Mahi and finishing off our limits with a quadruple heading….”amazing” skill by Captain and crew insured we landed all 4.
By mid morning we had landed 9 Mahi Mahi, lost 2 and released one.
After this we changed tactics and started to fishing for Marlin, with another 1hr left in our trip the Captain spotted a Marlin and both Salvador and Jose worked the gear to get a hit. We landed an +175 lbs Marlin after a 45min fight. With a little time left we reset and within 30 mins had another Marlin in the boat, approx 100lbs which we decided to release it.
A fantastic day and the best fishing experience in all the years we’ve travelled to San Jose del Cabo/Cabo San Lucas
Highly recommend Daliken Sports Fishing, Captain Salvador and crew Jose and we’ll definitely book with then the next time down
D & C
Brentwood Bay, BC
CanadaWritten 20 November 2022
- My trip to see the Marlins near Bahía Magdalena with BML was absolutely incredible. Jorge had everything planned perfectly, the trip went super smooth from start to finish, and since we were only 4 people the whole experience was elevated to a whole new level. It was such a unique experience to be out on the ocean with such a small group, I definitely believe that was a big part of why the experiences were so special, no distractions, just us and the marlins. We spent two days in the water and had multiple chances a day to jump in with Marlins and sea lions while watching them hunt their bait balls. At some point even a sailfish came by and on our way back to shore we saw whales on their migration, it couldn't have been more beautiful. I definitely want to go back this year!Written 2 July 2020
- Reserved two days (5 hrs per day) in advance via Dave of Fiesta Sportfishing. Contact was Carlos at Dorados Sportfishing office at Tesoro Los Cabos resort on the marina behind Solomon’s Landing restaurant. The marina gate you meet at for fishing is in front of Capt Tony’s restaurant next door. They are open early in the morning for coffee & breakfast & box lunches as well.
Was set to go out on the panga First Catch with Valentino. He has no problem conversing in English so that always makes it easier👍I chose to do the full package (with bait, and drinks, etc as opposed to bare bones). Did some some trolling, casting and drifting. He has all baitcasting equipment so I brought some of my own spinning gear but he has all the tackle you need. Helped me catch Roosterfish and Mahi Mahi, even hooked a skipjack tuna. Took me over to Tonys after we finished with my mahi where they filleted and blackened it perfectly later in the day. He knows marlin too👌Friendly, laidback, very knowledgeable captain, been doing this for well over a decade. Would recommend as well as revisit, hopefully sooner than later😉Written 26 February 2020
- What an amazing trip to book with this charter company! Their crew was most welcoming and attentive from start to finish. The boat comes with all the amenities needed, such as fishing gear, paddle board, snorkels, and their team is most ready to help you out for any need. I would not hesitate to book this trip again, for a sunset cruise or an overnight stay. Thank you to the amazing SL team!Written 19 July 2019
- The boat trip was unforgettable. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Everyone was blown away by the professionalism of the crew, and their eagerness to exceed expectations. We also appreciate how instrumental you were in a smooth operation… from initial communication to booking to completion. We truly thank you for an incredible experience. I know we will use your company again in the future.Written 15 June 2022
- received some great advice from seasoned visitors to Los Cabos: do not rent from the airport companies unless money and time is not an issue.
1) take a shuttle or taxi to town or your hotel/resort.
2) there rent from thrifty or another reputable company. (we noticed thrifty had multiple locations in town and at resorts)
check out these rental locations online before you travel. your savings should be measurable, about 50% cost savings and probably 20-40 minutes on each rental end. don't pay more than $65 for airport transportation; expect the driver should wait for no additional charge while you shop for groceries at La Comer.Written 6 January 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose del Cabo
- These are the best places for adventurous boat hire in San Jose del Cabo:See more adventurous boat hire in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor