- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
31 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- This was a truly amazing gallery. Every piece on display, including smaller less expensive items, is interactive with your phone or iPad, producing beautiful words and images that seem to pop out of the art. What a unique and creative idea. We simply loved the experience and will have a lot of fun showing our friends and family when we get our purchases home.Written 21 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Can't wait to get back to Frank Arnold Gallery...Definitely on my Happy Place list. This is the start of the Gallery District.Written 15 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great to pop in every year to see whats new. Way out of my price range but I love seeing what Alan Whiley has painted while I was gone.Written 26 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I stumbled upon this gem during the art walk on Thursdays in downtown San Jose Del Cabo. We were drawn in from the street by the striking colors and originality of his pieces. Would strongly recommend checking him out if you are visit Cabo.Written 28 May 2021
- Galeria Ida Victoria, run by Ida Gustavson, is our favorite art gallery in San Jose del Cabo. Over the years, we have become close friends with the Ida and her assistant Alegria. We have attended a dramatic performance there as well as a few concerts held at the gallery. She has a great selection of artists on view. Two of our favorites are Brent Lynch and Michael Carlyle. On the Thursday art walk, you will miss out if you don't visit this special place.Written 23 April 2021
- Love this charming Hacineda environment to paint, sculpt or weave! Art teachers have been amazing! I’ve worked with Tanya, Jaznum Fragoso and soon with Sasha. I highly recommend signing up for a class next time you’re in the Cabo/San Jose area. After class you can dine right on the property at Lugareño. Also a great experience. It’s magical. Baked lamb was deliciousWritten 5 February 2021
- Armando and Luis were friendly and generous with their time, sharing the history of the artwork and helping us select several pieces of Chiapas Amber.
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Silvermoon .Written 12 November 2022
- Great vibe at this ideal location for friends, singles, kids, adults and families to have great Mexican food and an art class or classes with experienced teachers in painting and ceramics. Love this place!Written 2 February 2020
- The place could be bigger and art looks cheap but is overpriced, the stuff was quite rude to be fair, wouldn't recommend it for art lovers.Written 25 April 2022
- I appreciate a lot of mexican cultural articles and I take opportunity to purchase some art articlesWritten 6 June 2019
- Lovely pieces of Mexican pottery in this gallery along with some other interesting and creative works. We enjoyed browsing and talking to the friendly staff. Located close to the town square.Written 13 August 2018
- We stopped by during the Art Walk to admire the Movimiento gallery. It was a treat to see so many different styles and such creativity on display in this lovely gallery. Well laid out with good lighting showcasing the imaginative works of the artists. We enjoyed it!Written 13 August 2018
- The owners are great people and you will find amazing paintings! We'll be glad to come back soon, the next timeWritten 11 November 2016
- I met Edgar, the artist, what a wonderful person. Passionate, creative, devoted. All his art is inspired woman and gear. Always against the traditional system. Revolutionary Mexican art. Uses a lot different unusual materials.Written 27 July 2019
- We happened upon Casa Dahlia during the Thursday night art walk. Very pleased we did. Great space, wonderful art. We ended up purchasing a painting for our collection. Highly recommend a stop here.Written 3 April 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose del Cabo
- These are the best places for couples seeking museums in San Jose del Cabo:See more museums for couples in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly museums in San Jose del Cabo:See more budget-friendly museums in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor