- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This was such a treat! I highly recommend this spa. I had the signature massage. The facility is amazing and the spa staff was great. Such a beautiful setting. Staff was very good about COVID measures while still being incredibly hospitable. Definitely treat yourself to this spa experience!Written 6 November 2020
- Great gym, perfect location, all the equípment you need to get your workout done, great atmosphere and finally the best trainers you can find in Los Cabos. Today I worked out with Julian and he’ s the best!Written 15 September 2021
- If you are visiting, it should be part of your Los Cabos experience! And if you live here, you need to join! :)Ok. Where to start. I always wanted to try boxing (the real kind, not the pure cardio choreography kind you see in most places) but being in Mexico I was a bit afraid of how it would be, if I would be “pushed” to spar/fight or if I would not have the condition to do it…
Well, finding TNT was truly the best part of my experience so far here in Mexico/Los Cabos.
I have been a regular since Jan 2020. Group classes are fun, private classes are fantastic!! I have never felt better! They took me in despite me being completely out of shape and a few months later, they not only improved my condition but also got me to build muscle the RIGHT way! I learned REAL boxing, with the right technique and did not ever have to spar. :) I could have but I am quite happy with only hitting the pads and the sand bag ;)
The coaches are great. Truly care about you, they build proper routines, and KNOW what they are doing. The atmosphere is laid back, not intimidating…nothing fancy or showoffy, just real cool people and fun to be around.
So whether you are looking for a cool experience when you visit Los Cabos or you live here, you gotta try TNT. As you may be able to see through my profile, I don’t write reviews but this team deserves the praise! I certainly can no longer imagine my life here without boxing and TNT :)Written 22 June 2021
- When I met Charles for the first time I was about to leave the Zoetry Hotel Casa del Mar in Cabo San Lucas. Within the 5 minutes we had talked, right before I took a taxi to the aiport, I was impressed by his positive energy and the ideas regarding real health he gave me on my way home. At that time I had felt stressed and wasn't in a good state of health, and when I started to not sleep anymore only a few days after my holiday in Mexico I thought about Charles and was wondering whether he could help me. Hence I just contacted him by email and after he called me in Canada I decided on short notice to fly back to Mexico in order to meet with him - crazy, but it was worth the time and money!
Within our first meeting at the Zoetry Casa del Mar resort Charles started to inform me about his wellness approach and the influence on stress and the way my body reacts on it - e.g. not being able to get a good sleep. Within the three sessions we had during my stay at the Zoetry resort, Charles educated me in an enhanced breathing technique and made me familiar with other techniques in order to improve not only my sleep quality but also to gain back my energy and overall a better state of health.
Right at the next morning (after our first meeting) I felt much better and refreshed and only five days after I was back home I already found back to a good sleep! Charles still stays in contact with me in order to make sure I stay on the ball, what is indeed a good thing!
Although I'm well educated myself in regard to health, fitness and wellness, it was very interesting for me to talk and work with Charles - and it was fun too! I would definitely recommend to get in touch with Charles while you stay at the Zoetry resort. You will get even more out of your holiday and hence you will take more energy and health back home!Written 16 December 2010
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose del Cabo