- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
49 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 49
What travellers are saying
- Jonathan has the most beautiful hand made jewelry. The presentation is perfect, his staff warm and they always greet you with a smile and a glass of wine. Jonathan is extremely nice and friendly and very talented.Written 21 November 2022
- Armando and Luis were friendly and generous with their time, sharing the history of the artwork and helping us select several pieces of Chiapas Amber.
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Silvermoon .Written 12 November 2022
- We had the best experience dealing with Eduardo Sanchez jewelry. I couldn’t be more happy with my beautiful necklace. Jazmin Diaz helped me with my purchase and went so far out of her way to bring it to my hotel the next day. It will always be a great memory to us. Thank you to Jazmin and Eduardo Sanchez jewelry!Written 8 July 2022
- I love the beautiful designs in this boutique. I purchased a silver cross body purse handmade from the soda and beer cap openers. The finish on the silver tabs was spectacular and had a very smooth finish. Every time I carry the purse there is always a conversation. The sales lady was very knowledgeable and friendly.Written 28 November 2022
- All Cotton, this shop offers great sports wear in all colors. We have shopped here every year for a least the past 8 years and look forward to it every February. We were sad to learn that they are liquidating and closing soon. We got a lot of terrific bargains there today but we would rather they stay so we could continuing shopping again and again each February that we visit Old San Jose. So sad to see them go. The owner and her staff were very professional and friendly.Written 23 February 2018
- I actually visited the one in Cabo San Lucas , they have some great glass.
Lots to choose from . They were actually have a demonstration class when I got there , very interesting. All the employees were helpful and extremely politeWritten 21 September 2022
- I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at I.O. Domami ! The store is very chic and friendly. The owners give great fashion advice and provide outstanding customer service ! Thank you for such a wonderful shopping experience !!Written 11 April 2021
- Incredible boutique with fantastic artisans. Found some amazing presents to take home as well. Can’t wait to go back!Written 26 October 2022
- I love coming to SAX, best quality in everything.
Incredible service and clothes 😍😍😍
If you need gifts or wanna look amazing in your special night, this is the perfect place.Written 18 September 2020
- What a great decision to go to Tequila Town and be hosted by Gustavo for a thorough tequila tasting experience.
Gustavo takes the time to thoroughly educate you on all stages of tequila production and explain all the various grades of tequila production from Blanco to reposado to Anejo to extra Anejo and then additional variations thereof! We must’ve tasted 20 different kinds of tequila under his expert instruction. He speaks perfect English and is very friendly and willing to do whatever he can to make your tequila tasting experience exceptional. The store also is very pretty with hundreds of different types of tequila available for purchase. Strongly recommend you visit Gustavo and tequila town for unique journey into tequila!Written 14 August 2022
- Don Malaquias tequila bar is a family run store and brewery and had the best sipping tequila!! Go into his store and taste test all his wonderful tequila! Yum!Written 23 November 2022
- We brought home the most exquisite hand made platters from this breezy, well organized and widely stocked artisan trove among dozens of weak tourist traps in San Jose del Cabo. The owner was friendly and knowledgeable and helped us navigate the art galleries on the lovely street on which the store is located. A wonderful shopping experience!Written 15 March 2014
- This was the best shop we looked at while in San Jose. The woman (perhaps the owner?) took the time to explain some of the significance and history behind the mexican dolls in their traditional state dress/costumes. She also was a wealth of knowledge on the skelton and skull art that is so common. My items were packeged beautifully, and additional information sheets were provided about the things we purchased. I loved the Noah's Ark pottery, and all the Christmas ornaments. Everything was 50% off - I asked if that meant they were closing, and she said yes, but that they would still have an online store.Written 23 January 2012
- By far best experience we have ever had with a jewelry retailer!
Sr. Jesus and his Team were so amazing to work with!
They had a wide range of one of a kind jewelry options and gemstones. After patiently working with us and offering his professional advise on the properties of each stone and what options would fit the design we wanted to execute. The finished pieces and the quality exceeded our expectations!
We will definitely be returning in the future!
Thank you so much Sr. Jesus and Team!Written 24 August 2022
- Visit several stores in San Jose but this one is very interesting.
If you are an artist you will love it’s s architecture and interior design.
Definitely going back!Written 12 March 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose del Cabo
- These are the best places for couples seeking gift & speciality shops in San Jose del Cabo:See more gift & speciality shops for couples in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor