- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
91 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 91
What travellers are saying
- When in downtown San Jose del Cabo, you must visit this gallery. It's art-meets-tech like I've never seen before. The paintings are gorgeous in their own right, but when viewed through the app, it comes to life with music and movement. We spent hours in the gallery, looking at every piece. The artist himself is often at the gallery, and is personable and passionate about his work.
If you aren't in a position to purchase the originals (like us) every piece has been reproduced into smaller versions - framed prints, small card-stock prints, coasters and magnets, and they all have the same effects with the app as the originals! All at pretty reasonable prices. We brought home several pieces for gifts, and had a framed print shipped home to Canada.
Many of the pieces have a faith theme, if you're into that, but mostly they are just messages about family, love and kindness.
Look him up online and see his catalogue of work - so cool!
One of our favorite stops in SJD.Written 1 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Can't wait to get back to Frank Arnold Gallery...Definitely on my Happy Place list. This is the start of the Gallery District.Written 15 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice market with some cooked food choices. A 10 minute walk from the main square. Not that amazing as a tourist activity but great if you're cooking.Written 23 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Most of the stalls have the same items, so you can shop around for price or get everything you need at your first stop.
Indoor/outdoor set up. Most of the indoor portions have air conditioning.
It also has a bathroom.Written 24 July 2021
- Galeria Ida Victoria, run by Ida Gustavson, is our favorite art gallery in San Jose del Cabo. Over the years, we have become close friends with the Ida and her assistant Alegria. We have attended a dramatic performance there as well as a few concerts held at the gallery. She has a great selection of artists on view. Two of our favorites are Brent Lynch and Michael Carlyle. On the Thursday art walk, you will miss out if you don't visit this special place.Written 23 April 2021
- Great to pop in every year to see whats new. Way out of my price range but I love seeing what Alan Whiley has painted while I was gone.Written 26 January 2020
- My wife and I stumbled upon this gem during the art walk on Thursdays in downtown San Jose Del Cabo. We were drawn in from the street by the striking colors and originality of his pieces. Would strongly recommend checking him out if you are visit Cabo.Written 28 May 2021
- We were staying at Hampton inn and came across this place at the entrance to el Merkado. It is new, but the cocktails were outstanding and the staff was very friendly.Written 14 December 2021
- I was staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Hilton for my fiance's business trip. It is just steps away from the Koral Center. There were many choices for food and drink and the experience is authentic. I enjoyed tacos, oysters, sushi and many Margarita's during my stay. The staff were friendly and the food was delicious. I highly recommend Margaritas and tacos at the office. The oysters and clams at the Oyster bar are also top notch. The sushi was wonderful as well. The views from this location are also amazing.Written 22 November 2019
- Amazing jewelry, excellent experience. Jonathan is a master of jewelry design. He and his mother, Sylvia, have a unique shop with gorgeous necklaces, rings, and earrings of fine craftsmanship. The customer service is sensational. I purchased a lovely sapphire and pearl necklace and he custom-finished earrings and delivered to my hotel the following day. I will be back to enjoy such a delightful experience again.Written 28 January 2023
- Lovely pieces of Mexican pottery in this gallery along with some other interesting and creative works. We enjoyed browsing and talking to the friendly staff. Located close to the town square.Written 13 August 2018
- We stopped by during the Art Walk to admire the Movimiento gallery. It was a treat to see so many different styles and such creativity on display in this lovely gallery. Well laid out with good lighting showcasing the imaginative works of the artists. We enjoyed it!Written 13 August 2018
- The owners are great people and you will find amazing paintings! We'll be glad to come back soon, the next timeWritten 11 November 2016
- Real antiques gallery, museum grade pieces. We really enjoyed it. It's place that Cabo was needing for a long time.Written 16 December 2022
- This local market is worth a visit. There are a variety of peppers, tomatoes, onions, limes and fruits. Everything looked fresh. There are stalls selling cheese, meat and fish. The large selection of dried herbs was interesting and there were pots of fresh herbs for sale as well. You can buy flowers, toys and souvenirs here, too. Just outside the main entrance a vendor sells fresh tortillas. Getting there by taxi was a little difficult but the market is only a few blocks from the tourist area of San Jose.Written 17 May 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose del Cabo
- These experiences are best for shopping in San Jose del Cabo:
- Snorkel Tour to Pelican Rock by Glass-Bottom Boat with Souvenir Photos
- Private Day Trip to San José & Cabo San Lucas
- Market Tour in San José del Cabo, Eat and Learn
- Real Estate Tour In Cabo
- Todos Santos Magical Town Guided Tour
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in San Jose del Cabo:See more shopping for children in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in San Jose del Cabo:See more shopping for couples in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor