- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
22 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- West Coast Tequila is the most friendliest tasting shop in Los Cabo’s San Jose. Ivan took us through many flights to give us a fantastic experience. Walking into the tasting room we met Jack, the pug, we sipped, we learned, we enjoyed, we’ll be back. Nice job Ivan, I bought a bottle of Tequila, my friends love it. Thank you.Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My favorite place in Los Cabos to hear underground House or Techno music at the same time you can enjoy an amazing cocktail with friends!
Every Saturday I live the experience with a new dj visiting from different parts of the world and Paco Oropeza, the bar manager, surprised me with a new cocktail when I just ask for his advice...
But anything wouldn’t be the same if you weren’t pay attention at the open air place where you could breath the pure air and be surprised by the old palms and stars...
The Saturday Classic Nightlife at San José del Cabo... now open Thursday and Friday too!!!Written 14 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So many great things to say about this place. I went for dinner which I recommend, as the entire place is kit up by twinkle lights. I went solo but would be a great spot for couples. Service was out of this world. Food was fresh and good. Definitely go for the experience!Written 21 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place has been closed for about 3 years. They did not seem to reopen after hurricane Odile. Too bad it was one of the few nightclubs in San Jose del Cabo.Written 7 May 2018
- Everything on their menu was great, lots of locals eat here as well. Specials every day so check it out early and enjoy. Love the music and atmosphereWritten 10 February 2014
- Agave provides two world class experiences.
First is the agave spirits shop. This is where you go to taste and buy top quality sipping spirits. The young man leading the tasting was well versed in his products. The information will blow your mind. Mexico is much more than Tequila now including Mezcal, other agave spirits like Bacanora, whisky and gin. Any other booze stores I have seen carry big production brands, which are fine for cocktails but if you want to taste what an artisan spirit tastes like visit this store.
Second is the restaurant, which you can’t even see from the street as it’s rooftop. The suckling pig was as good as any dish I have had in Italy and Spain. My wife’s pork cheeks pappardelle could proudly be served to a discerning Italian. All accompanied by excellent cocktails or wine. I am not exaggerating, go here if you want a world class meal, it’s not cheap but the best never is.Written 10 November 2021
- Frankly I don't know where the other reviewer had issues with Allan - whom has always been most courteous, friendly, and most of all, hospitable.
True, the costs are higher because he does indeed sell Cuban cigars, and some Domincans...
Let's be clear: the store is neat, reasonably well stocked (he can't control shipments from Havana other than to plan ahead for peak season, so obviously if you plan to go there and want a box of Cubans, order ahead) and the lounge is nice.
Don't shop for authentic (read, not the ripoffs on the street anywhere else) Cubans anywhere else in SJdC or in CSL.Written 20 December 2007
- Hidden gem. Literally. But, they only play House music. The dj doesn’t play absolutely anything else. No Spanish, nothing. I mean, this is México. Come on. Do better.Written 4 January 2020
- We went back to visit this past spring (2014) and they were no longer there. No one seemed to know if they had moved or gone out of business. Too bad, we really enjoyed the experience at this tasting room.Written 27 November 2014
- As this is an outdoor bar, make sure you see that the bartender washes your glass if you order anything other than a bottle or can. Just watched her pour wine into a dirty glass and serve it.Written 13 April 2016
- Rene and his team provided excellent service to our team. We had 36 people in our group with different arrival times. They ensured everyone's trip and transportation was handled. Rene ensured any activities, reservations, transportation and really anything we needed was handled. He made sure our trip went flawless.
I definitely recommend their services and will definitely be using them again. Friendly, reliable and amazing service.Written 20 October 2022
- Great service for drop offs and pick ups. No need to rent a car. Enjoyed the convenience and not having to hassle with directions or parkingWritten 7 March 2022
- I would highly recommend David and his team at Cabo Journey for all your transportation needs while in Cabo or the surrounding area. He took our group on a day tour from Cabo to a beautiful beach area in La Pax, Mexico, a wonderful lunch spot and then to Todos Santos (and many stops along the way) before heading back to our resort. It was a wonderful trip!! He's my go to for all transportation needs in Cabo - from the airport to the resort and just around town for dinner!!Written 28 July 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose del Cabo
- These are the best places for couples seeking nightlife in San Jose del Cabo:See more nightlife for couples in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking nightlife in San Jose del Cabo:See more nightlife for groups in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor