- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
224 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 224
What travellers are saying
- It is a beautiful sight. Lots of birds and sea lions hang out on the rocks, most gorgeous at sunset. Highly recommend a sunset cruise. you will have a view of lovers beach and divorce beach. lolWritten 4 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an awesome time with the park pass. Quinn showed us all the animals especially the parrots who can make them all do tricks. Ivan with ATVs was a blast and a great instructor. Guillermo, Oswald and the head instructor with the beard and nose ring made zip lining so much funWritten 1 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great swimming beach and the water was crystal clear. There were waves but so so big that a 5 year-old couldn’t get in the water and swim around and have fun. Get there early to save a good spot on the beach because it gets pretty full. There are umbrellas and snorkeling gear for rent. There aren’t any food stands so pack snacks and drinks. Ample parking. Boat tours start showing up and anchoring off shore mid morning which contributes to the crowd.Written 15 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it’s by everything. What made the trip a 10 out of 10 is angel he was the best waiter. Was always there when we needed him. Was the sweetest always had a smile and was happy to help us. shopping is close by white h is nice. You are able to see the culture and more of the locals which is niceWritten 8 June 2023
- Beautiful clean beach, warm waters no seaweed and not too many solicitors. Some fish and on a rare occasion Jelly fish.Written 4 October 2023
- Jonathan was absolutely fantastic. He scheduled all our accommodations. When we arrived he had a daily agenda ready for us. Jonathan and his team were friendly and professional. We had a wonderful time on our trip thanks to him!!Written 14 August 2023
- Amazing public beach! So clean! Amazing snorkeling! We loved hanging out at Santa Maria. We are so glad we found this beach, rather than paying for a snorkeling tour adventure, since they come to this cove anyways! Loved this beach!Written 29 September 2023
- The Dog Whisperer was a great guide. He not only gave us an amazing trip, he gave us a history lesson on Cabo. Very easy to find on the back side of the marina next to the Naval Station. The dogs were a trip too. There is one that will carry rocks instead of a ball. Great hike for anyone, but could be challenging to some.
No cost to hike, but tips are for the dogs. Get there at 8:00 and try not to be late or you will miss part of the history lesson.Written 17 August 2023
- The best way to see it is to drive along the coast or to take a boat ride. The latter is the better option. Really beautiful and scenic.Written 2 November 2022
- it was a very nice time the house personal is very friendly, the food and the views are excellent highly recommendedWritten 15 June 2022
- Way to crowded with boats but here at land’s end, it is definitely a must see.
Very pleasant and only a short boat ride from the marina.Written 5 January 2023
- We wanted a trip with lots of sharks and guaranteed Mantas. We chose to go with Equator diving based near Manchester on the live aboard Valentina. The journey there was long to say the least from Manchester to Heathrow onto Dallas Fort Worth then to San Jose del Cabo. Boarded Valentina then a 36 hour sail out to San Benedicto one of three islands we dived out of the four in the Revillagigedos Archipelago. The diving did not disappoint with clear warm seas and an abundance of life including Whitetip reef sharks, Hammerheads, Silkies and the Mantas we wanted to see. We stayed for 2 days diving then sailed overnight to Socorro, again the diving was excellent Mantas, Galapagos sharks whitetips. Whilst there you have to pay a visit to the naval base for your passports to be checked. We then sailed to Roca Partida the smallest of the island and at first glance you wonder why your staying here for 2 days diving but once in the water you can see why. The life underwater is unbelievable, Whitetip reef sharks gather in the hollows and crevices in there dozens, Galapagos and Silkies swim around you, Silvertips seem to gather together and Mantas seem to just circle you as you complete your safety stop. Massive shoals of fish gather just off the rock, Morays and some of the biggest lobsters you’ll see hide amongst the cracks. The whole experience was excellent, the crew of the Valentina all went out of there way to help with kit and anything you needed and the food was first class.Written 13 March 2020
- it is beautiful it is hidden but it is something you should you an effort not to miss while going to cabo, please ask your concierge about the location beacuase it is a little bit hiddenWritten 5 June 2019
- Jessica and Erin were awesome. All staff had great customer service. Although my husband and I didn’t have an appointment we still were about to walk in for an appointment. The wait time wasn’t long as all. I’d rate my massage a 10/10 and the prices so reasonable.Written 3 October 2023
- My husband and I came across the shop several years ago and is our favorite place to go! We are now the proud owners of 4 Villegas paintings. Carlos even sent a video of our La vaca painting showing the artist working on it. Carlos and Adolfo always make us feel so welcomed. And that isn’t the almond tequila talking. 😊. After making your purchase, ask Carlos for restaurant recommendations. He has never steered us wrong!Written 6 September 2023