- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I am so thankful that I went on this hike with Enrique because I could feel his energy and he has so much information. As I was hiking up everything was good, until the heat got to me and I had to make several stops. A couple of the dogs stayed with me and people in my group were very supportive. I finally made it to the top and made my way to Enrique to tell him that I’m not feeling well. He was telling me about the frequency of the area we were in, and took me over to a spot to do breathing activities, and I felt like I could breathe again! When the hike was done, I was able to talk to Enrique and really felt connected. He had cold water, a towel and some blueberries to help me out. I was very emotional during this hike, but maybe that is what is supposed to happen. Everything happens for a reason, and I highly recommend going on this hike! Make sure you drink plenty of water, and put sunblock on!Written 16 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I took this class on a Monday. We met Chef Francisco at a local market at 10:30 and were joined by a group of 4 really fun people. Francisco walked us through the market explaining how to pick the best produce and ingredients for our lunch he then drove us to a local tortilla shop where he got our masa and then on to his air conditioned house where his wife and child greeted us and helped with lunch. They were so sweet and hospitable. We made margaritas, pico de Gallo, guacamole, tamales, enchiladas, tortillas and a poblano Chile/onion dish. We used tomatillo based sauces which was delicious. He prepared a yummy dessert made of Maria cookies/cream cheese sauce and lime zest. He then drove us back to the market. What a great experience! We are stuffed!Written 27 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely unbelievable experience, Take the 30 min ride, for the view of a lifetime. You will see everything, from close to the ocean sea turtles where you think your feet will touch , to all the cliffs and landmarks. Ernesto is expert pilot, safety protocols are priority, and he will take all the epic photos for you.Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cabo party fun is the best way to do Cabo! Super well organized and communication was a breeze. There is one point of contact and they handle any bumps in the road. The pickups/transportation are always waiting for you to/from the villa and things run like a well oiled machine.
I did my bachelor party with them and they planned everything extremely well. I had a boat that was canceled dude to inclement weather and they quickly refunded it back to me. Prior to arrival, I was worried that I was sending money to a random company but I assure you, they are an honest group and they will make your trip extremely easy. Raquel, who is very lovely, met me as soon as I arrived to the villa and also daily to assure that my events were running smoothly. Thanks Raquel!
They also do a breakdown for cost with an excel sheet and give a breakdown for each member of your party. Everything was very simple and very organized. I highly recommend and would definitely use again. Thanks Raquel and Suzanne for putting this together, my friends are still talking about the party!Written 8 September 2022
- We booked a kayaking and snorkeling trip with Casey and it was amazing. Casey and Luis were very knowledgeable and taught us some history of the area, as well as information about the reef. Can’t wait to go on another adventure.Written 2 October 2022
- Karen's local knowledge, her connections and her desire for you to have the very best experience allow an adventure trip that is highly personalized at an affordable rate and fascinating. This is not your average experience - its rich with introductions, information and a highly customized adventure looking to ensure you have the very best experience. Karen is knowledgable, fun and things of things before you even ask. I saw more than I thought I would and so signed up for several of her trips - my week in Baja was one of the richest explorations ever and I have a real appreciation of the area, the diversity and the people - it was thanks to Karen's thoughtful planning and showing me areas I did not even know existed. Highly, highly recommend Adventures in Baja.Written 25 September 2022
- Bought beautiful dog collars for my baby Great Danes. Great store! Great selection! Love shopping here!Written 8 August 2022
- Loved this experience!! So much fun. We made salsa and dance during and after. Definitely recommend!Written 2 October 2022
- WOW! Not only was the food delicious, but our guide-Miguel was wonderful! He was wo full of knowledge and he was wonderful with answering questions and giving us the details of each of the taco places we visited. Our group loved all of tacos we tasted, especially the al pastor tacos at our last stop! So fun and very delicious!Written 17 July 2022
- Best experience ever! This ATV tour was not your typical tour, it was super long! With nice stops, one on a high mountain and then one on the beach. The stop on the beach was so magical there was even horses walking on the side of the beach like a movie. JUST BEAUTIFUL IF YOU ARE A COUPLE , DEFINITELY BOOK !
When it come down to the staff everyone was amazing and super nice.JUAN Was the best tour guide ever. He would stop and clean your Goggles and take pictures on your phone, apart from the ones they already take with the professional camera.
Would definitely do it all over again !!Written 28 September 2022
- Caught two Mahi Mahi and s striped Marlin all before 9am. Then caught another Mahi Mahi and s few skipjack tuna before the trip was over. Crew was great and we couldn’t have had a better trip.Written 31 August 2022
- Angel and his crew were awesome hosts in Cabo. The experience was absolutely incredible and we can’t wait to go again soon!Written 19 August 2022
- Love this staple !! Margaritas are amazing!! ANDY is the best bartender. The music and small venue is so much fun sing and request the music you want to enjoy while sipping your fresh made cocktails.Written 24 April 2022
- Great staff, great introduction. Think about bringing your own mask and snorkel for a sure fit. And maybe some fin socks. Eat breakfast before you get on the boat (or any boat, ha). Would do it again and again. Completely hooked on spearfishing.Written 30 September 2022
- Definitely a hidden gem of cabo!!! We ended up going here every night! Casual/laid back vibe. $4 margaritas. Outside bar. All you need is one drink and they'll have you saying uno mas!Written 15 June 2022