Historic Sites • Churches & Cathedrals
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
105 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 105
What travellers are saying
- We attended Noon Mass the Sunday before Christmas, small beautiful historic church, mostly tourists attended with some of the mass translated in English! We walked from the Marina, about 1 mile, glad we went! Peace be with You Always! 🙏🏻Written 14 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This mall was a good place to get in out of the sun and the heat. It has a pleasant atmosphere and stores with, at the vary least, items you might have run out of or forgotten at home. Spent a nice hour or so taking advantage of the air conditioning and the Wi-Fi, while enjoying a refreshing beverage. It is certainly worth a stop if you find yourself at the marina.Written 28 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Like any other flea market, many souvenirs up for sale and majority are more than willing to bargain for a better price on goods. Disclaimer…majority merchants are pleasant and take a simple “no thank you” the first time. Some maybe a little aggressive and you can simply keep it moving!Written 30 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent displays and even separate boards in English for tourists. We only allowed ourselves 35 minutes but we could have stayed a lot longer. Well worth a visit and donation in Cabo San LucasWritten 9 March 2018
- Such cool art. Perfect Christmas gifts. I have purchased several things over the past Two years.
Such cool art. Perfect Christmas gifts. I have purchased several things over the past Two years.Written 30 October 2020
- Every time we are in Cabo this is our go to place for massages. $50 for a 90 minute massage is a steal and much better quality than you will get in the states. Vicky (scheduler) is great to work with. Ask for Brenda - she is the best!Written 8 June 2022
- Great galley with Many ubique pieces of art that show all the talento mexicano artists have definetely a hidden gemWritten 8 December 2021
- Excellent service!! It was so simple to reserve and got an immediate response with clear instructions. We will never rent a car again in Cabo. This is the way to go!!Written 11 August 2022
- If you aren't getting your massages at the Sandbar when in Cabo, you are missing out!!
Located on the beach, the sound of the waves is soothing and the perfect compliment to an exceptional massage!
Ask for Vicky or Marlene, they are incredible!!!Written 13 August 2022
- My husband and I enjoyed every minute at the Desert Spa. Adilene’s deep tissue massage technique fixed an old back injury. Luisa was exceptional in making sure I was comfortable and Isabel and Vivi were very supportive and helpful when answering my questions. Thank you for an unbelievable spa day experience!Written 13 August 2022
- I had an exceptional experience here. I usually get massages at the resorts but this trip here was the exception and it will continue to be. Elvia gave me everything the massage therapists at the resorts give and more. I will definitely be returning here upon my next visit.Written 13 August 2022
- I always love the spa experience at Grand Solmar Rancho San Lucus. I had the pleasure of receiving a relaxing massage from Lilibeth. She used a special muscle relaxing lotion that soothed away all my aches and pains. She focused on the problem areas and used an appropriate pressure. I loved hearing the waves crashing just off in the distance and feeling the breeze of the air in the open air cabana. Afterwards I was offered a glass of champagne as I relaxed in the spa. The whole experience was so lovely thanks to Lilibeth!Written 11 August 2022
- reliable, new vehicles a very safe way to travel the drivers are very nice and informative. Have used them for years
ALvaro TovarWritten 10 August 2022
- His service was exceptional, on time, and friendly. Van was clean and air conditioning working properly. Drinks were also offer to cool down.Written 11 August 2022
- My husband and I took this class on a Monday. We met Chef Francisco at a local market at 10:30 and were joined by a group of 4 really fun people. Francisco walked us through the market explaining how to pick the best produce and ingredients for our lunch he then drove us to a local tortilla shop where he got our masa and then on to his air conditioned house where his wife and child greeted us and helped with lunch. They were so sweet and hospitable. We made margaritas, pico de Gallo, guacamole, tamales, enchiladas, tortillas and a poblano Chile/onion dish. We used tomatillo based sauces which was delicious. He prepared a yummy dessert made of Maria cookies/cream cheese sauce and lime zest. He then drove us back to the market. What a great experience! We are stuffed!Written 27 June 2022