- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Exquisite. Have gone here 3-4 times for Sunday Brunch. Perhaps, best ever!
From traditional breakfast fare to seafood, pasta, quesadilla station, omelet station, sushi, etc. ....this place is unbelievable. Bottomless champagne or mimosas, live music.
Think the brunches hit “pause” during COVID.Written 5 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We LOVED the golf course and staff who work at the goilf course; Very professional and helpful! Delicious drinks and food received at every golf station we visited; Pleasant staff and great personalities!Written 2 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very much enjoyed this course! Stay in the fairways and they get narrower in the back nine. Was in great condition. Couple of holes at the ocean with awesome views! Will for sure look to play here again.Written 28 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Jonathon with Ozeanity was amazing! We were looking for a snorkel excursion in Cabo San Lucas that wasn't a "booze cruise" which seemed to be the emphasis on so many of the excursions that were being marketed! He arranged a 4-hour 2-stop snorkle cruise through Cabo Adventures on a 50 foot catamaran that ended up being just perfect!
Most impressive though was his willingness to provide us with all of the options.. including suggestions on where to buy specific snorkeling gear if we chose to snorkel on our own without buying an excursion.
He checked in with us just prior to our excursion departure as well as afterwards to ensure that all was going smoothly.
As a retired salesperson, I can tell you that he truly went above and beyond!Written 22 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Chileno Bay Deluxe Snorkeling is the best excursion to book when sailing on the Royal Caribbean's Ensenada stop. It's about a 40 minute boat sail. You will see some fish and enjoy the warm ocean water. All equipment is provided. Best part is the return sail back to the harbor. The crew provides an all you can drink open bar as you listen, dance and sing to a great play list of songs. Worth the excursion!Written 29 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Set up a group during my wedding week with Sol Guzman who was fantastic! Prompt follow ups, made sure I was getting everything in timely and even for my other rounds facilitated setting up the tee times. Couldn't have gone more smoothly which was fantastic as I had many other things on my mind.
Highly recommend their service, and the golf courses were great as well. Some awesome views and definitely some challenging holes. The triple play package to play all 3 courses was a nice value as well. Overall a great experience!Written 21 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you're lucky enough to receive an invitation to the private El Dorado Club, by all means take it.
From the moment you arrive at the unmarked entrance gate, you know this place is special. Entrance is by INVITATION ONLY. There are no rentals accommodations available to the general public here. An owner must make direct arrangements for your access to stay in one of their units.
Everything is what you'd expect from a club that caters to the ultra wealthy, celebrities and sports stars. Hollywood celebrities are frequently seen jogging the roads, playing golf or lounging by the pool. Privacy and respect are expected of all guests and owners.
Your every whim is anticipated. The "comfort stations" along the golf course offer snacks, drinks, an open bar and shade to sit and rest. The open air palapas restaurant is spectacular, as well (of course you can sit inside if you desire).
Private drivers can pick you up at the Cabo jet center, whisk you to your unit where you're greeted by a fully stocked refrigerator.
This is a true 5-star private resort. How the one-percenters live!Written 22 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a great track and was impressed with the layout and course condition. The staff and practice facilities were fantastic. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is due to rental equipment. Even though they were TAylor made M6 the putter (mini Spider) looked like a toy. I wished I would of brought my own clubs.
Defiantly a play it again course.Written 6 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We just returned from a one week stay at the Diamante. We were overall pleased with the resort and the amenities, but there are a few caveats. The lagoon is pretty special, but it's not heated so if the temp is in the 70s (as it was for us) it's too chilly to swim. The water park in the lagoon is cool for the kids, but it was closed a couple of days because of wind gusts. The paddle boards, kayaks, and paddle boats were great, and the games area with volleyball, bocce ball, corn hole, shuffleboard and ping pong was a good time with the kids. I was disappointed that there's a fee to use the gym ($15) if you are not a member.
The service was excellent, and I really appreciated that it's a non-tipping resort, so everyone doesn't have their hand out all the time. We were required to sit through a timeshare presentation (although they say it's NOT a timeshare, but interval membership...it's all roughly the same.) I was disappointed that the timeshare pitch came so early in the visit, before we'd had a chance to use any of the amenities. The sales guys would not document anything they promised in WRITING (a big red flag), and they want you to make a final decision at your appointment. NO wise person makes a 6 figure financial decision in one sitting without the fine print to consider. The "2 hour" presentation lasted 3 hours, including a breakfast, but the sales folks were not overly aggressive or pushy, and when they realized we wouldn't make a decision "today" they let us go. You have to tell them, verbally, that you are NOT interested.
We got $200 in vouchers for the presentation for use in the stores or restaurants at the resort. We used it for dinners at the restaurant, but after the resorts bad exchange rate (17MXN/$1 when the official rate is 20/1), and the loss of the restaurant "discount" for staying at the resort, it cut the value of the vouchers by one third or more. Also, the price of the meals is astronomical for what you get, although the quality is good and the food is tasty.
We stayed in a studio at the Resort, and were satisfied with the room. It's probably equivalent to a 4 star hotel room in the US. There were no carpets, so the room echoed a little and was loud, and the TV was small for the size of the room. The bath was nice except there was only one hook, and NO towel bars in the double sink bath, so you can only hang one towel at a time.
All-in-all, if you don't go overboard on purchases at the resort, it's a nice experience at a reasonable price and we enjoyed our visit. After returning home, we all discussed it and decided that Cabo (in general) was not special enough to return for future visits.Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice little place with a feel for Old Mexico, rooms are played down too much but decent. Bedroom only had two night stands and a plant on one, a built in desk and chair and that was it. Needed a tv. Rest of the room was fine. Also would have been nice to have lounge chairs on balcony. The pools didn’t appear clean, had a tan hue to them, so I stayed out of them. Was neat that a family of iguanas lives in the rocks of the pool! Pool side service was sketchy but there wasn’t a big call for a lot of waiters. Husband ate breakfast twice and said the French toast was quite good, quite pricey. I only had a smoothie from the bar and it was average. Laundry is on site but only in two buildings and cost $1.00 each machine. Workout facility was basic. Staff were always kind. Big con of staying here is that there is no internet in the rooms and sketchy in the lobby, at best. Had to go find a Starbucks to do office work! That was a huge inconvenience on vacation!! Not everyone can leave work at home, not when you work from home. Bed was a bit too hard but laundry was clean. Not an upscale place, not the most luxurious, but it was fine to stay there.Written 24 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- golf course condition is normal
green fee was more than u$ 200 not worthy to pay
Rental golf club set was very old (u$ 50 ) no good .
Club house is small service was friendly.
To play again this course …… i don’t think soWritten 31 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabo San Lucas
- These are the most romantic places for golf courses in Cabo San Lucas:See more romantic golf courses in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor