Scuba & Snorkelling • Equipment Hire
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We spent an unforgettable afternoon on the Heather Nikki! Oliver, Caleb, Daniela and our amazing Chef and Captain went the extra mile to make our afternoon particularly special. The boat was impecable, with plenty of comfortable areas for all of us to enjoy together despite being a large group of 12, and the staff were so friendly and helpful with anything we needed, from drinks and snacks to showing us the best snorkeling spots and unexpectedly filming underwater videos of us snorkeling, helping us with the water toys, and making sure we were always comfortable and having a great time 👌🏻🙏🏻👏🏻 The menu sounded great but we did not expect such an outstanding quality of meals. Both the light lunch (a variety of sushi, ceviche and sashimis, as well as pizza for the kids) and the steak dinner (with plenty of delicious sides) were truly delicious and there was more than enough food.
We highly recommend and hope to be back soon for more!Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’m very grateful for the service and attention I received from the staff, they were very kind and professional. I definitely recommend living this fun experience with Cabo Diver, thank you very much !!Written 6 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the best trip ever! We had a super fun group that got together to go see the beauty of Cabo. The staff was great and took care of our ever need. The boat was beautiful, the lunch was delicious and the people took care of everything. I can’t wait to go back!Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked the ATVs and horseback riding in advanced of our stay in Cabo. Amigos had transport pick us up at our hotel and the drive is quite a while away. Regardless, the experience was incredible. We started with horseback riding (they don’t go over how to handle the horse) but the horses are so well trained you don’t need any experience. They are very obedient and listen to the commands of the tour guide. Juan Jose took us to the beach on the horses and took amazing pictures of the group. We then did the Razors around the beach and up the mountain. Again no training on these, but it’s not that hard to drive a small razor. Overall, an amazing experience! Everyone was respectful, informative and incredibly kind. Definitely recommend both horseback and ATVs.Written 12 August 2022
- Rented a roll away bed for our daughter for The Drift hotel and it was set up and ready upon our arrival (with sheets and a pillow). She liked it so much that we had it transferred to Cabo Azul for our next stay and the Cabo Crib team coordinated it beautifully. Great service and terrific email coordination.Written 26 July 2022
- John and Siobhan at Huntington International arranged a private sunset dinner cruise on Cabo Wave for our group of 50..they got us the best deal, and made sure we found the best boat for our needs! They answered all questions we had that came with organizing such a large group! Very easy to communicate with and honest.
Highly recommend!Written 28 February 2022
- I’m still in awe of just how lovely our girls trip went! Alondra coordinated the whole weekend, from transportation to our private yacht! I can’t express how grateful I am to just how wonderful every detail came out. We had an itinerary with restaurant reservations, Paint and sip at the beach with a live model, Private Yacht with the most delicious drinks and snacks. Thank you, and I highly recommend outstanding excursions for a one stop shop for all Cabo adventures!Written 22 April 2022
- Jose did a great job with booking our activities for me and my siblings for my birthday trip to Cabo. I highly recommend his services. Top notch! Thank you Jose for everything! We had a blast!Written 22 June 2019
- Our snorkeling trip at Las Ventanas was the absolute highlight of our trip. Skip the big tours and have a personalized and fun experience with Timo! He picked us up from our hotel, stopped off to grab breakfast (make sure you have pesos and not dollars), and drove us from San Jose to Las Ventanas. I was surprised at how beautiful of a drive it was, as it was super green after a recent rain. We were just two of a group of four, and we ended up making friends with the two Israeli girls. The snorkeling was magical! We got to swim with fish, sea lions, turtles, and dolphins. A pod of 100+ dolphins were swimming all around us - it was really quite surreal. I will be recommending Timo to anyone I know coming down to Baja! One tip: He provides some snacks and drinks, but you might want to bring a cooler with something to eat for lunch.Written 13 August 2022
- The convenance, the concept and the price! Awesome people and a great idea!
Easy drop off and quick pick up, with email confi4rmation. Great service.Written 27 September 2021
- After a wonderful experience with Sushi Time Fishing Charter, the Tailz Up Smokehouse prepared our fish--Cruz was very helpful who explained the process--they make it easy to pack your fish home in an ice box. He speaks excellent English too! They also have a smoker, which we enjoyed some tasty treats using that process too. The facility is very clean and the staff was so helpful. The location is just a few steps from where the launch ramp, so it's convenient, affordable and the perfect solution to get your fish home. These guys are just great!Written 13 August 2014
- Caught a water taxi here Che Che's to head over to "lovers arch" great tour of th harbour and the boats, he provided a great tour to the Arch and around Lands End well worth the $Written 6 March 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabo San Lucas
- These are the best places for kid-friendly equipment hire in Cabo San Lucas:See more equipment hire for children in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking equipment hire in Cabo San Lucas:See more equipment hire for groups in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly equipment hire in Cabo San Lucas:See more budget-friendly equipment hire in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for equipment hire in Cabo San Lucas:See more romantic equipment hire in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous equipment hire in Cabo San Lucas:See more adventurous equipment hire in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for equipment hire in Cabo San Lucas:See more equipment hire for adrenaline seekers in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor