- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent displays and even separate boards in English for tourists. We only allowed ourselves 35 minutes but we could have stayed a lot longer. Well worth a visit and donation in Cabo San LucasWritten 9 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such cool art. Perfect Christmas gifts. I have purchased several things over the past Two years.
Such cool art. Perfect Christmas gifts. I have purchased several things over the past Two years.Written 30 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We get a pize. The sales person had a great service
We'll be back the next year.
Thanks Laura Urrea.Written 30 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This little shopping area is no longer fully occupied and a bit run down since hurricane Odile. Regardless, the Huichol beadwork is always spectacular but can be pricey (it is a lot of work).Written 5 March 2016
- Great galley with Many ubique pieces of art that show all the talento mexicano artists have definetely a hidden gemWritten 8 December 2021
- Overall the resort is very nice with all the amenities. There was always some sort of entertainment going on. We pretty much stayed at the oceanfront pool since we were in building #7. We were there mid January the hotel was not busy at all. They have 4 pool parties during the week elsewhere in the hotel, I attended all 4 of them and had a great time. The hotel food was pretty good with a lot a great fruits and vegetables. All in all you will not be disappointed.Written 4 February 2020
- Hector is an amazing artist and such a nice person. I have been fortunate enough to get to know him over the last couple of years. He let me use his studio to paint and helped me a lot with my painting. His art is very original and interesting. He not only paints but does metal sculptures as well. I highly recommend checking out his galleryWritten 16 August 2020
- Love the experience here. My wife and I were looking for something really nice for her and had something kind of specific in mind. All the other shops were super pushy and were not listening to what we wanted. Then they wanted to negotiate like I was a millionaire. Carlos and his family are the owners and were so freindly and not pushy at all. He gave us a very fair price that surprised me compared to everyone else. I highly recommend going here first. Maybe they don't have what you need, but you won't regret checking.Written 10 September 2022
- Best art shop in Cabo. MY wife and I ventured into the downtown on the hunt for local artwork and were not disappointed. We were able to find two paintings that captured our hearts and, in process of purchasing them, were able to learn about the artist and their families that our purchase was helping. Beautiful authentic pieces and an experience we'll remember forever; price well paid.Written 25 August 2021
- Beautiful and authentic hand made mexican art!
Very friendly and helpful service.
Recommend it to any type of tourist.Written 9 August 2019
- Wonderful selection of Mexican art, pottery, sculptors. Tomas is awesome to work with- no pressure. He has two stores so make sure you see both places as there are many pieces to choose from. I have had large pieces shipped home and they arrived in perfect condition and on time.Written 13 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabo San Lucas
- These are the best places for budget-friendly museums in Cabo San Lucas:See more budget-friendly museums in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor