- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- it was a very nice time the house personal is very friendly, the food and the views are excellent highly recommendedWritten 15 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended Noon Mass the Sunday before Christmas, small beautiful historic church, mostly tourists attended with some of the mass translated in English! We walked from the Marina, about 1 mile, glad we went! Peace be with You Always! 🙏🏻Written 14 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a very interesting, fun and informative tour of how Tequila is made. Prices were 50% lower than other stores :)This store was wonderful! Very welcoming and informative and fun about how Tequila is made. A very passionate presentation :) Prices may seem expensive until you find out that you can only buy this Tequila in Cabo and then... look at the prices at other stores for the same product which were 50% higher at other stores! My wife and I went and loved the whole experience!! Will go do this again next year when we visit.Written 8 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The restaurant is amazing and the food delicious. Alexis our waiter was very nice and attentive. Excellent experience.Written 6 March 2022
- Best studio in Cabo, i live here and I’ve been searching for a good artist and i found the best one. Almost 2 years of research. My full sleeve proyect raw, came out with excellent advices from the professionals, great vibe they’re so cool. Chill environment and f amazing results.
Do not doubt on coming to Santa tinta please for real, invest your money in great pieces here, there’s no other place. Peace outWritten 31 January 2022
- Cabo Church is a non-denominational Christian Church that has both English and Spanish services on Sunday plus mid week activitIes. We have been attending here when we are on vacation in Cabo San Lucas for quite a few years. The people are so friendly and welcoming, including the pastor. Good solid Bible teaching. They also have a non-profit ministry that serves local children; Feeding Los Cabos Kids.Written 16 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabo San Lucas
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Cabo San Lucas:
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Church of Saint Luke
- Cabo Unico Store
- Lighthouse of the False Cape (El Faro de Cabo Falso)
- Cabo Jewish Center