- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
68 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 68
What travellers are saying
- Bought beautiful dog collars for my baby Great Danes. Great store! Great selection! Love shopping here!Written 8 August 2022
- We love Adolfo! Such an amazing experience getting the best of the best cabo has to offer. Each piece is handcrafted and unique and beautiful. We will be coming back on our next visit to cabo. 10/10 recommend!Written 13 August 2022
- Joaquin and his mother, Maria were so helpful. We purchased a necklace and ring. The ring needed sizing and the necklace I wanted to be shorter. Joaquin recommended I add an extender that gave me the choice of which length I could wear it. While we waited for the pieces to be worked on we chatted with them. The were warm, engaging people and we enjoyed the conversation as much as the pieces we purchased. They had a big selection and Joaquin designed a lot of the jewelry himself. Definitely a stop we will make every tine we are in Cabo!Written 14 August 2022
- This place is very cool and one of the highlights of our trip. My partner randomly found it by googling museums. We decided to walk to and from the marina area to the Glass Factory. It’s about a mile from downtown San Lucas/marina area Going we took the route through the residential section and leaving we took the main road just to see two different routes. The building has these awesome large cactus framing the entrance. The interior has beautiful stained glass windows throughout. You can sit and watch demonstrations by the artisan glassmakers making various glasses, animals, and vases. They have chairs and bleachers setup along the sides to make it very accommodating for the spectators. They also use recycled glass from the area to make some or all of the pieces. We ended up purchasing a large vase, 3 small flowers, and a whale. The prices are very reasonable especially getting beautiful pieces created right before your eyes. The only complaint we have is they asked us if we wanted to purchase a bag after we ran the credit card. We didn’t have the .35 cents to pay for one. Seeing we were walking we needed a way to transport our glass back especially the large vase. We did have a small backpack that could fit some of the smaller ones but it also had our water and other necessities in it. They ended up giving us one after some back and forth explaining we were walking and would be fine paying it with the bill but apparently could not add it. I think it’s some kind of charity they do that’s separate from the in house sales. So make sure you have some small bills or change if you walk and plan on making some purchases or bring a bag of your own. Also good to have some tip money for the glassmakers. This is a great stop for anyone wanting to see some art and also get an educational experience on how glass is made. It’s also a nice change from the hustle and bustle of the marina area.Written 13 March 2022
- Santiago will make you exactly what you want if he doesn’t have it already made! Use what he has for inspiration. You won’t be disappointed.Written 9 June 2022
- I went looking for my favorite Mexican art shop and it was gone. I was disappointed as I love to pick up a piece of handmade art as a reminder of our annual trip to Cabo. Maybe next year.Written 15 February 2017
- We passed through Santos Destilados during part of tour on our honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas. We did the tequila tasting where we learned to drink tequila the right way. I won't give away the secret, you'll have to see for yourself. Everyone was so friendly. We truly felt like part of the family. I highly recommend you stop in if you get the change. Look for Mexican John Wayne!Written 13 March 2021
- Second time using Caboholics to book a boat tour here in Cabo. Angel is wonderful, always takes good care of us!Written 24 June 2022
- Best margarita's in town. We went back many times per day just to have Jimmy make us drinks. No premixing here. Best drinks in town. don't drink the cheap stuff get your mojitos here. This is not an add I'm not getting paid, I have not relationship with this guy. But I kept going back to this shop 4x to get my drinks passing all the other cheap bars in town. You will not be disappointed.Written 8 May 2022
- Best art shop in Cabo. MY wife and I ventured into the downtown on the hunt for local artwork and were not disappointed. We were able to find two paintings that captured our hearts and, in process of purchasing them, were able to learn about the artist and their families that our purchase was helping. Beautiful authentic pieces and an experience we'll remember forever; price well paid.Written 25 August 2021
- If you want great silver at a great price, this is definitely a must shop!! The store is small but easy to locate. The owner, Jodie is so personable and very knowledgeable. There is no pressure to purchase anything and the jewelry is beautiful. The pieces are unique and classy. I purchased gifts for friends and family as well as a few great pieces for myself and the next time I am in Cabo, I will buy from Jodie again! So happy I found her shop!!Written 22 July 2022
- Best jewelry store in Cabo. I make it a stop every year. Lots of unique items and reasonably priced. The sales people are not pushy and very helpful. Doris is the best.Written 10 August 2022
- You will love this shop!! Please stop in. The most wonderful pottery — coffee mugs, tequila bottles/sets, dish ware, ceramic tiles and a whole lot more..... Your items will be well wrapped for travel. Guarantee you will be wowed!Written 22 May 2021
- Great place to find authentic pottery, table linens and stuff. Plan to spend some time walking through the rooms of what was an old hacienda. Each room is different. You can find the tableware used at The Office here, and lots more. Not close to the harbor but in town and accessible by taxi. We always find something to take home.Written 14 March 2022
- Both Dinesh, the store manager, and Kapil, our salesman were very friendly. They changed out my wife's watch battery for free since we had purchased it there back in 2010. What we thought would be a 15 minute task turned into much longer because they, of course, wanted us to look at diamond bracelets! They were eager, but I wouldn't call it rude or pushy. they offered us something beautiful as a good price...we just weren't in the market.Written 28 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabo San Lucas
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gift & speciality shops in Cabo San Lucas:See more gift & speciality shops for children in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking gift & speciality shops in Cabo San Lucas:See more gift & speciality shops for groups in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for gift & speciality shops in Cabo San Lucas:See more romantic gift & speciality shops in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for gift & speciality shops in Cabo San Lucas:See more hidden gem gift & speciality shops in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor