Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Ao Nang
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Visited this on the 4 island tour. Great views. Rock climbing being done. Caves good. Water a beautiful colour. Small beach and large crowds.Written 22 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The walk up to the viewpoints isn’t too bad, take your time and perhaps avoid the midday. The best time to be up there is 9/10am due to the positioning of the sun and make sure to be up there at high tide to get the beautiful turquoise beach view, as the beach does drain almost completely during low tide.
Walk through the first viewpoint and get to viewpoint 2 for the best view. You can walk directly to viewpoint 2 if you don’t like stairs up more of a nature track which starts at the beach.
Sunset is also insane, keep watching even if you don’t think there’s going to be much of a sunset as it might just surprise you.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Only reached by longboat. Stunning beach and clear waters. No shade or umbrellas for those needing shade. It’s a must visit if you are close byWritten 22 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I travelled here as a family and absolutely loved it. I was with a tour company and they were brilliant. The island itself is magnificent and I would highly recommend. Had food and drinks by the beach, walked around, explored. Met some amazing people and had a general great time. Would def love to go again!Written 27 August 2022
- Great area for relaxation and lovely island to relax on and enjoy. Water was clean & clear - a pleasure to swim in. Highly recommended.Written 28 June 2022
- One of the best place to visit when at Krabi. It has really very clean water and the sunset view is at its best, must not miss. This place has the best sunset view and you better not miss visiting this place for its crystal clear water.Written 30 August 2022
- Lovely beach with stunning sunsets. No sun loungers or umbrellas for those who may need the shade. Lots of bars cafes and restaurants close at handWritten 22 November 2022
- In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful beaches on the islands around Phuket. A unique beach with white sand. We had lunch here, and after that we had an hour to swim and relax by the beach. If you are lucky, you may also get this experience and stop on a tour of one of the islands.Written 6 October 2021
- The beach has beautiful white sand and turquoise waters. It offers a great view of the nearby islands and can be easily reached by long-tail boat. There is a cave with phallic symbols at one end of the beach. Unfortunately it is very popular and at peak times the beach is full of long-tail and other boats. So you can't really swim or sunbathe on it. You can only walk on the beach and admire the great views.Written 9 April 2020
- Obviously as many others have commented, the beach next to this cave is one of the finest In Thailand and by far the best in this stunning peninsula. But the cave itself is brilliant, full of phallic offerings in all shapes, sizes and colours! Definitely worth seeing for the photo opportunity!Written 18 June 2022