- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Large place up on the hills from Biella. Started as a pilgrimage place, later turned into large cloister and the church. It had over 3000 rooms at some point. UNESCO site.Written 19 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Even in the summer, you could get clouds roll in and drizzle as this is low alps! So go prepared. There is a bar at the top of the cable car and at the bottom of the lake, so fill up before you go as there is nothing around the lake, just beauty.Written 15 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really enjoyed our visit to this lovely garden, but were surprised to find it rather smaller than expected. In part this is because about half of it, the woodland portion, is closed because the bridge to that area has been judged unsafe since a torrential rain in 2020. Nonetheless, it is a peaceful and beautiful place to visit when in Oropa, and a chance to support the WWF.Written 7 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this cemetery it's pretty impressive! It's not just a normal one. It is hidden in the mountains (during the night, the moon completely light it up), with different structures all around the mountain. It's so big and nice to visit wolking from a grave to another. Yes they are "Graves", but not only, they are like ancient buildings, with their own personality! Of course, if you go there, then you should go visit the Oropa Sanctuary"!Written 27 May 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Oropa
- The best outdoor activities in Oropa according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Oropa on Tripadvisor