Points of Interest & Landmarks • Flea & Street Markets
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The market place is very close to the cruise terminal. Really the market is totally manic but well worth the chance to visit. The market seems to cover much of this particular area of Kingston. People are everywhere chatting, selling and bartering. My wife and I walked from one end to the other and back again. We never felt anything other than safe and were welcomed warmly. An authentic atmospheric experience indeed.Written 30 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This cream really deep nourishes, smells amazing and leaves your skin really silky.
100% recommended.Written 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely way to see the island from driving up to Fort Charlotte and the views over to other grenadine islands and then doing a walking tour of the botanical gardens with all its varied plant life plus a stop to see the parrots in a small aviary,lots of history in the fort along with pictures on the walls of one of the gun embrasure.Written 12 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.