- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Deborah will welcome you with a huge smile, she is not only the gallerist but she is also an artist!!! The art gallery host real rare gem from the island... Ask for Vaugh's works you will be amazed but the artwork, the true talent and ... the price... Well if you want to place your money in valuable masterpieces, this is the place!!! My favorites are Vaugh and Young!Written 7 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Apart from by the side of the road - I don't know where else to find fresh fruit and vegetables. There were sufficient but not that many marketeers.Written 14 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The plates were large the corn fresh the lobster kabob and steak kabob outrageous. The staff friendly the bonfire inviting the atmosphere barefoot elegance. A place to return!!!Written 18 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow! I have come here to meet Mark for the Clifton Rum Estate tour (see separate profile for more info and a full review here as Mark's Rum Tasting aka Clifton Estate Rum Tour)
...what I didn't realize that this small island of Nevis has probably the nicest selections of rums (and not only) I have ever come across in my life - from the very rare jewels of FWI to some rums from regions outside of the Caribbean Sea - I was beyond impressed - Mark is super nice to talk about "the poisons" and people keep on coming to buy wine, rums, whiskeys and so on - if you need alcohol - this is the place to go - I wish I had a similar store close by here in Chicago :)
I strongly suggest trying on the spot the Clifton Estate Rum or better asking more for a full blown tour/tasting at the actual facility where he first mixes and then bottles his spiced rum and some other great products :) again if you are on Nevis and like to taste the local product make sure to check out that Mark's Rum Tasting aka Clifton Estate Rum Tour! You will not regret it! (you get to bottle your own rum! see more in the separate review)
TIP: there is a parking across the street even though this is in a pretty small side street area of CharlestownWritten 11 May 2022
- Via email and telephone from the States, I contacted Deborah Tyrell and Island Living to arrange for a surprise wedding gift for my brother and his wife, who were being married on Nevis. Of all the people on Nevis who I contacted in my quest for a great gift, Deborah was the most responsive, most informative and most flexible. (She delivered a far better customer experience than the Four Seasons staff.) She delivered the gift, nicely wrapped with a card, on time to the wedding planners so that the gift was a complete surprise and incorporated into the reception. And - the gift - Welcome to Charlestown - was absolutely gorgeous.Written 21 October 2017
- I am surprised there is no profile for this stop here on TripAdvisor - it's definitely a great place to see not only for a shopping experience if you are into souvenirs and locally made goods but also because this is where the #NevisNice colorful sign is which is also a great picture opportunity :)
TIP: parking on the spot, you need to drive here - it's not walking distance to anything for some strange reason
TIP: not sure if any place takes credit card as the single piece we purchased was cash onlyWritten 2 May 2022
- The bracelets and necklace are beautiful and excellent quality. I could have bought much much more. Don’t let the table stand near a busy restaurant fool you. The jewelry quality is amazing. No cheap knockoff stuffWritten 9 April 2022