Popular things to do
- Ports of Call Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Historic Sites
- Historical Tours
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Top Picks
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Sporting Events
- Bodies of Water
- Walking & Biking Tours
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Likely to Sell Out
- Shopping Tours
- Multi-day Cruises
Top Attractions in Grenada
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Had a nice young guy take 2 of us on a little tour of the estate shoing the old water wheel and the way they still produce rum in the old fashioned way. Very small shop with some little gifts and a taste of the 67 per cent proof rum at the end of the tourWritten 24 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had an amazing time viewing the sculptures. The tour guide was also amazing and very knowledgable about the area. I definitely recommend this activity.Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The water is shallow and mostly sandy and it is also still and clear. There's a great bar on the waterfront too.Written 9 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The House Of Chocolate is a nice play to try some of Grenada's finest chocolate. It can either be in a choclate bar, cake, ice cream or any other pastery. The service is decent and the ambience is exciting. You can also buy beauty products like handmade soap, face oils etc.Written 30 June 2022
- The start of the path is hidden between some houses so not easy to find, but if you ask thensomeone will point it out to you. There is a short (15 minute?) pleasant walk through the rainforest to get to the falls.
I thought the falls were pretty impressive - much larger than I had expected, and the area around them was really pretty. It would be a great spot to take a picnic and have a barbecue whilst cooling off in the pool at the bottom.Written 16 May 2021
- The actual waterfall is beautiful. Well worth the drive . You can see all you need to from the gift shop balcony . You don’t need to be guided to the higher falls, the main one is really photogenic. Hated the captive monkey outside the shop . Please tell the owner if you don’t like this . Also the jewellery carver in one of the stalls opposite the shop makes some beautiful things, but upon questioning he makes them from coral , which doesn’t seem like a responsible or ethical thing to be using . Just go and enjoy the beauty of the falls .Written 3 May 2022
- Beautiful white sand and clean waters. Very inviting with proper bathroom facilities and life guards. ImpressiveWritten 12 August 2022
- When walking from the cruise ship port, just take the corresponding road and walk through the small tunnel and make it to the bay where the old port is located. Picturesque and typically Caribbean. A lovely harbour filled with vessels.Written 20 March 2020
- What a great visit - I learnt more about herbs and spices than I ever knew from our guide who was clearly passionate in describing each plant and letting us taste fruits and spices along the way. Well worth the trip.Written 1 July 2022
- Very beautiful spot, with many ways to access it. If you are able, hike down the path directly to the falls, but if you can't, there are several viewing areas higher up. Be sure to take a dip in the water if time allows - very nice experience!Written 24 February 2022
- This little gallery is full of original paintings of Grenada and island life, painted by the owner. Hummingbirds too!Written 28 May 2019
- The fort is situated on a prominent point above the harbour so you are guaranteed a great view of the town. Inside the fort there is not much to see. The old gun emplacements from George 3rd remain intact. The rest of the fort is a bit sad but it’s definitely worth a viewWritten 12 November 2021
- We saw an enormous school of 3-4inch fish just 20-30ft ofshore in 6-8 ft of water that seemed to go on forever. There must have been millions of them. They were amazing ( mid July 2022). The snorkeling was otherwise great, even ignoring that amazing school of tiny fish. The beach was also beautiful, and there were couple land-locked shallow pools on the island. Quick, cheap, and easy to get to as a couple bars/restaurants on paradise beach have boats that will ferry to across to Sandy island for a small fee ($20-$40 EC (8-16 US) per person).Written 23 July 2022
- Great day Out Be sure to go to end of road to black hut to pay real land owners -bypass the scammersWritten 14 August 2022
- Best place we found for snorkelling fabulous restaurant too… think it was called Aquarium… fabulous food.Written 26 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Grenada
- The best day trips from Grenada according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full-Day Tour: Concord Waterfall, Chocolate Factory, Rum Distillery, Grand Etang
- ALL INCLUSIVE Full Day sailing and snorkeling in Grenada
- Half-Day Concord Waterfall and Chocolate Factory Tour
- Isle of Spice Adventure Tour
- Grenada Island Food & Sightseeing Tour