- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
251 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 251
What travellers are saying
- The Hershey Railway from Havana to Jibacoa is closed. We were in Havana in February 2020 and the railway line is closed and has been since 2017.
There’s no sign it will reopen.Written 28 February 2020
- We planned our visit via WhatsApp before we flew, with some great advice and tips. It was made so easy and they helped us every step of the way.
We booked an overnight excursion from Varedero to Havana. Being picked up in a Cadillac, Rolanda was an amazing driver.
Abel our tour guide was full of history and local knowledge and an all round great guy, nothing was too much trouble, he was so helpful and great fun.
The office even helped us with our money as Cuba wanted Euros at the time of travel and we had Peso and GBP. THANK YOU!!
We visited all the sights over 2 days, even partying at Club Tropicana.
It was well organised, cigars, coffee, shopping, sights and bars. Havana is an absolute must.
Cuba really is beautiful ❤️
I could not recommend this tour enough. See and do it all with great company and felt so safe, thank you 🤗Written 2 October 2022
- We had a fabulous tour with guide Carmen in Old Habana. It was so interesting and Carmen was extremely knowledgeable. She helped us gain a new perspective and unique understanding of the current situation in parts of Cuba. We started our tour at 9:00 am and I am not sure what time it was supposed to end but we spent the day with our group and it flew by! When our guide departed, our group ending up going to the Floredita for a Daqueri. Thank you Carmen for an excellent day!Written 24 September 2022
- We booked a trip from Havana to Vinales. Eduardo was the most excellent and friendly driver! He has a great classic car and was explaining a lot of interesting facts. Very nice! Thank you very much!Written 27 September 2022
- Walking, Cuban food and of course, a car ride - this tour has it all! A full day tour of Havana was the perfect way to see this amazing city. Excellent communication from the time of booking and our guide Karlita was brilliant; her knowledge of local history was amazing but she also adapted the tour to ensure we saw things we were particularly interested in too - including a detour to a wonderful icecream parlour! Very impressive all round.Written 30 September 2022
- If I could give a 10 star rating, I would! Exploring the city of Havana with Mady was our favorite experience in Cuba. We learned so much about the history and Cuban culture by taking this tour and I highly recommend VC tours for anyone visiting Cuba, especially if you’re first timers. Mady went above and beyond to make our experience unforgettable. We’re leaving Cuba with not only a once in a lifetime experience, but also new friends that we will cherish forever! Thank you so much Mady and Abel, you guys were amazing!Written 28 September 2022
- We had a great tour, by bike and after that we did some walking as well. Patrick showed us around and also told us about life in Havana/Cuba. Hé knows the good places, lovely streets and nice restaurants. I would really recommend this tour.Written 12 June 2022
- The best Classic Car tour in Havana ( the only lady owner!!).Nely and her husband Adrian are simply the best .I cannot recommend them highly enough especially when we heard some horror stories about other operators over charging and almost holding them to ransom by taking them off the beaten track and demanding more money.
If you want to enjoy, relax and experience the best Classic Car tour in Cuba-Nely’s is undoubtedly the obvious choice.Thanks to you lovely couple for giving us such a memorable day.xxWritten 8 March 2022
- Just returned from an amazing trip to Morocco with Gardner Tours. Colby led and coordinated a wonderful vacation and our local guides, Ibrahim, Yhaya, Rashid, Bihi, and others really showed us what life is Morocco is like. The local guides Colby works with let us see a side of North African food, culture, and lore that most foreigners wouldn't experience. In Casablanca, Yhaya taught us what a cultural melting pot of Arabic, African, Spanish, French, and Roman influence that Morocco is. We toured the largest mosque outside of Saudi Arabia and had our first taste of the legendary Moroccan tea.
After a quick visit in Rabat and Mecknes, we toured the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis. Our guide El Khatabbi truly took us back in time to explore the remarkably preserved ancient city which is a UNESCO world heritage site. The city was the literal end of the earth for the Romans as their farthest reach into northwest Africa before the fall of their empire. The late evening tour was incredible.
Next we visited the unique city of Fes. Walking through Fes with our guide Hassan was like walking through the movie Aladdin. The medina with the people, goods, smells, sights, and sounds was an unforgettable experience. Generations of families sell goods in the local markets as they have for more than a thousand years. We purchased traditional Moroccan pottery and a wonderful leather duffle bag at the local tannery.
We left Fez and headed to Merzouga on the edge of the Saharan Desert. Driving through the Moroccan countryside you see life hasn't changed much for the Berber nomadic sheep herders who roam the hillsides with their flock. The desert was the "cherry on top" experience for me. My entire life if have dreamed of riding a camel through the Sahara desert. Our camel guide Bihi showed us a wonderful, once in a lifetime experience in the dunes of the Sahara.
Leaving the desert we stopped in Ait-Ben-Haidou and toured a "tollbooth" of sorts on the ancient camel trade routes between central Africa and Spain. The site is also a UNESCO world heritage site. Hiking up the hill with Ibrahim to watch the sunset was spectacular.
The Dades Gorge was the most picturesque view of the entire trip. The juxtaposition of the green valley and dry, rocky hillsides made for a most beautiful landscape. Our evening there was the most relaxing of the entire trip.
No trip to Morocco would be complete without touring Marrakesh. It is absolutely one of the most unique and beautiful cities in the world. Our local guide Rashid spent the afternoon with us sharing the history and culture of the city. Marrakesh showcases the best of Moroccan history culture living and working in highly modern, cosmopolitan city. We toured the markets, saw snake charmers and performers in the city square, and experienced a luxury Moroccan hammam.
The trip to Morocco was an experience we will never forget. Colby coordinated a wonderful experience and our local guides really let us experience the culture, history, and wonderful food of North Africa. Our local trip coordinator Ibrahim and driver Jamal made sure we were comfortable and safe the entire trip. I whole heartedly recommend you contact Gardner Tours to arrange your Moroccan vacation.Written 14 August 2022
- We couldn't have asked for a better experience than we had with Photo Touring Cuba! Both Angel and Ernesto treated us more like friends than customers, taking the time to get to really know us and our interests (which are primarily art and history). Ernesto is an artist himself and took us to see and photograph spectacular works across Habana, Pinar del Rio, and Matanzas. We spent multiple days with Ernesto, and learned so much from him about the Cuban people, their history, culture, everyday life, and aspirations. It was truly enlightening!
Some of our favorite stops were: Fusterlandia, a tobacco farm in Vinales, swimming in the Saturno cave, and the art scene (including Ernesto's own gallery) in Matanzas.Written 30 August 2022
- We did a daytrip through Havanna with Martin.
He picked us up at the hotel on time. At his place we received the bikes. They are the coolest bikes I ever rode. Low rider ebikes. The tour went to many places in Havanna I would have never visited by myself. And showed so much of the life on Cuba.
We stopped in many different bars for drinks.
The restaurant at the beach was amazing.
And the info’s were exactly right. Not too much not too much into detail but still enough to understand how people on Cuba are living.
I just loved it!!!Written 1 August 2022
- I don’t do reviews… Ever! With that said that tells you how much I appreciate Rene and the great tour he provided.
Cuba has been hit harder than most for Covid. The economy has had a hard time being closed for 2 years. Everyone we met was so grateful for us to come to Cuba .
While in Cuba we did a day trip to Havana with Rene. He was recommended to us from another couple that was at our resort. Rene primarily does tours in French and was a bit nervous doing a day in English with us.
Rene was amazing! He m we struggled with English at all!He took us on a custom tour of Havana. Anything we wanted to do he made it happen. He took photos and sent them to us after. He’s a great photographer.
This was our first trip to Cuba. From others we talk to at the resort who have been to Cuba many times have said that it’s a different Cuba than it was before. It seems to have regressed in its progress a bit. We still loved it and would go back for sure.Written 31 January 2022
- Damian is very knowledgeable tour guide and his English is better than mine lol. Very pleasant experience with him and he will try to customize the tour to our request. We been to cuba with similar tour before but Damian is much nicer and the price is very reasonable. Definitely recommend him.Written 27 March 2022
- This was best time of life it was bday weekend and I couldn’t found a better activity to see all of Havana using the bike tour.. my tour guide was so informative and nice showed us everything I wanted to see ..Written 12 September 2022
- Yudy was the best tour guide. She made our trip from Varadero to Havana amazing and memorable. I will definitely recommend 😊
from Ottawa, CanadaWritten 9 December 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Havana