- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We, as a family, visited this mosque today. It’s a huuge place. I liked the aesthetically pleasing ceiling and tiles, wooden columns. Also great woodcraft inside and outside.Spent minutes just sitting and looking at it. Such a lovely atmosphere it was! It was hard to leave for me. Highly recommend.Written 11 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited here September 28, 2018.
Would not travel here just for the castle ruins.
Worth visiting if in the town of Egirdir.
Easy climb up to the top of the castle.
Panoramic views across the district.
A lot of rubbish laying around and graffiti on rocks around the castle.Written 25 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This science school (seminary) locates by Hızırbey Mosque. Nowadays it was used as bazaar for souvenirs.Written 10 December 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my third visit to ‘St Stephen’s Church. Shuttered and locked for the third time. It has clearly been restored at some point, if not to a particularly exacting standard, but it is looking very run down now. Peering through gaps and grime in the windows it looks to have a moderately interesting if plain interior. The high point is it has not fallen down or given way to new development.Written 2 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Egirdir
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Egirdir:See more sights & landmarks in Egirdir on Tripadvisor