Top Attractions in Comporta
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We went on a private ride with our 7 year old daughter and had an amazing time. The horses were beautiful and really well behaved, and the scenery stunning. Our guide Damaste was really friendly and informative and made us all feel relaxed from the start. I would I definitely recommend this experience and look forward to coming back again next time we are in Comporta.Written 8 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing staff, great wet suits, amazing service, super teaching!!
The current on Comporta is surprisingly strong so we were advised by Eduardo to have one instructor each boy
This was a great idea it meant that they could both have attention on their technique
Both instructors were super skilled and knowledgeable and patient and lovely
My teenage boys, both have surfed lots before and are good swimmers, but they learnt so much in just 90minsfrom the Imagine team
The lesson was 2 hours - but the tide is strong, so they got tired out earlier then expected
Such beautiful beaches, super sandy and soft - great for surfing - great for learning how to deal with strong currents
We highly recommend Eduardo and Rodrigo and Imagine !!Written 29 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is the type of places that makes a such special city as Lisabon even more special.
I would like to thank Tatiana for all her advices, explanations and patience...specially when after asking and looking for the red silk scarves I finally change my mind and bought a beatiful safron scarf lined on red.
Next time I will back to Lisabon I will take more time to visit this amazing shop; it deserves it and the project it represents
Greetings from Asturias.Written 18 June 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing experience hosted by Sarah!
We ordered some tapas with the tasting and it was completely delicious and well served. The ambiance was beautiful and Sarah made the experience even better! We absolutely loved the wines and the experience.Written 25 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Comporta
- The most popular things to do in Comporta with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Comporta on Tripadvisor