Bodies of Water
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We toured the island in the early evening. Some fishermen had come in with their catch of the day, while others were still tossing their nets into the water. The island is also referred to as Oriental Hawaii. Having been to Hawaii over ten times and to it four most tourist visited islands, I think that reference is overdone. However, it does have the potential to be a great island vacation resort, but the infrastructure isn’t here yet. But the beautiful natural scenery is its biggest asset. Bring in five or more five-star hotels, and Oriental Hawaii, “Here we come.” Many of Hawaii’s top ten hotels do not have long sandy beaches, but they are located on islands with a lot of natural beauty.
Nature has given Yanzhou Island a lot of beautiful scenery.Written 21 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a good place to spend a day with family. Beautiful flowers and interesting greenhouse. Also the zoo and amusement park. Very good food at restaurant.Written 7 April 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Located in the tip of the peniuslar. You will take around at least 2 hours drive from Huizhou or Shenzhen to reach the nature reserve. There is only a dirty little house (like a wet market elsewhere in China) so called as "Turtle College" for tourist to see both little and giant turtle. Most tourist ignored the sign of "dont touch the turtle" and even take them out of water for photography. If you are turtle lovers, it would be great to pay a visit.Written 30 January 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.