- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing beach, the widest I have ever seen (from the tree line into water there are some 150 metres, which creates a lot of space and a great view), with nice waves you can jump in. And despite high season only a few people (even if there are more, the vaste space will make you feel you have it all for yourself). Definitely a mustWritten 13 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I previously posted a rave review of the wonderful massages and blissful restorative yoga classes that I experienced with Lize. Earlier this month I was fortunate to participate in a Healthy Body and Happy Soul Wellness Retreat with two friends. Lize guided us through restorative yoga poses and breathing exercises which left me completely relaxed. The retreat also included a therapeutic and healing massage for each of us from Lize. We participated in sunrise and sunset meditations and as a bonus we were served coconut water and had a after sunset beach bonfire. The last morning of the retreat we were treated to a sound bath by Jana, another yoga teacher and massage therapist that lives in Las Lajas. The sound bath was a unique and completely meditative experience for me and I hope that I will be able to do it again soon. I feel so fortunate to have been able to participate in this high quality yoga retreat here in Panama. Lize is a gifted yoga teacher and massage therapist. I highly recommend her retreats, massages and yoga classes!Written 23 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went on a two-hour ride every day I was here, Great trail variety with dramatic hilltop visas (you can see Costa Rica from here), ancient lava formations carved with petroglyphs, flower-filled valleys with hundreds of brilliant butterflies, lush grass lands with cattle and horses, mangroves with monkeys and brilliant-colored birds, wild fruit trees and aromatic plants, and a fabulous beach.
No head-to-tail trail ride, for the most part you are making first tracks in this beautiful area.
The horses are well trained and willing. The paso fino are smooth as silk, but don’t pass up the opportunity to try the other Spanish breeds available - each is an excellent and memorable experience.
The guide takes care of the riders. An able naturalist who is pleasant and good-natured. No stress, and not speaking each others language didn't get in the way with our ability to communicate. He's an excellent rider who takes great care and pride on his horses and knows the area well.
Highly recommend a massage from his Dutch wife after your ride.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went diving with the base in July 2015. Pete took us out with his boat to Coiba national park. Between two good dives we enjoyed delicious pasta salad cooked by Astrid, Petes partner. Even though it is a small dive center, the equipment was very good.
When we were there they only accepted cash, which they should change since the next ATM is in Las Lajas, and they really should put up a road sign so they are easier to find.Written 18 July 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Playa Las Lajas
- The top attractions to visit in Playa Las Lajas are: See all attractions in Playa Las Lajas on Tripadvisor