- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We Adore this place, no time limits and there really is something to do for everyone. the staff are all super nice and the place is spotless. Couldn't recommend this place enough. Both Indoor and outdoor activities so loads to do even if it rains (was lashing the day we were there).Written 17 August 2022
- My husband & I visited Connemara Marble with our Gate 1 Travel tour group.
This is a family run business and our lady guide took us into the work area where she briefly described the various raw materials that were on display and showed us how they were cut and made into numerous products.
We then strolled by the guys that were either polishing some of the marble pieces or grinding and smoothing them.
Next, we went into the gift shop where everything made from marble is on display.
You name it and it is made of marble! I purchased 3 of the sterling silver bracelets that have 5 different marble stones. A surprise gift for my 2 daughters and myself!
Also, I purchased several of the green marble clocks...gorgeous, I might add for some of my friends back home.
Finally, we ventured across the busy street with the help and guidance of our coach driver to the antique store to use the restroom and browse also.
There were several rooms filled with various antiques and memorabilia.
This was an excellent stop along our tour through Ireland with Gate 1 Travel.
I highly recommend it.Written 11 January 2020
- The entire team at Moycullen Riding Centre was a pleasure to work with. Communication leading up to the day was flawless and they were very patient with me as I made & adjusted travel plans. On the day of our trek, we had a wonderful time. The scenery is stunning and we felt in good hands. It was truly an unforgettable experience and the perfect way to engage with that majestic landscape.Written 24 October 2022
- Friendly, charming staff, and absolute artisans at work! Watching them create Irish rose etchings from memory in the space of a minute was fascinating. The tour/overview is quick but thorough, and we loved talking with the owner. While in Dublin we bought some souvenirs necklaces for family- our mistake, we should have bought them here! Higher quality, comparable pricing and it supports a small, family owned business. Lovely stop - just wish we had more space in our luggage to bring a bigger piece home!!Written 20 October 2022