- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We’d a wonderful day visiting Santa at Loughwell last Sunday. It was well paced allowing us to enjoy the activities along the way but also not standing in any area for too long. It was relaxed enough that while magical for our kids, nobody was overstimulated or overwhelmed (as young kids often can be when we try to have special days!). The elves were fun, there were hot drinks for kids and adults, and everyone had a ball in the indoor play area afterwards. Santa was positioned behind a glass panel keeping him and us appropriately distanced. I’d also like to add that we had a ticketing issue due to some family being unable to travel and while loughwell understandably couldn’t offer a refund, they accommodated us by giving us summer admission tickets instead. All around, the day offered a nice balance of magic and groundedness.Written 21 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband & I visited Connemara Marble with our Gate 1 Travel tour group.
This is a family run business and our lady guide took us into the work area where she briefly described the various raw materials that were on display and showed us how they were cut and made into numerous products.
We then strolled by the guys that were either polishing some of the marble pieces or grinding and smoothing them.
Next, we went into the gift shop where everything made from marble is on display.
You name it and it is made of marble! I purchased 3 of the sterling silver bracelets that have 5 different marble stones. A surprise gift for my 2 daughters and myself!
Also, I purchased several of the green marble clocks...gorgeous, I might add for some of my friends back home.
Finally, we ventured across the busy street with the help and guidance of our coach driver to the antique store to use the restroom and browse also.
There were several rooms filled with various antiques and memorabilia.
This was an excellent stop along our tour through Ireland with Gate 1 Travel.
I highly recommend it.Written 11 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a lovely gallery just on the main road to Clifden, well worth stopping in on your way out west, or make the quick trip in from town.
Something for all tastes in Mary and her son David’s art.Written 31 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had the chance to do the Beach horse ride at the end of May, we are riding since we are kids so we were scared to be bored or with low level and actually we were alone, and it was so great ! What was really fun is that we both had horses that matches with our personnality I was riding Pochahontas really dynamic and willing horse and my friend was riding Jess a more chill horse who take it easy. We really had a great time there and I definitively recommand it to anyone who would like to enjoy a beach horse ride with Moycullen whatever your level they will find the perfect horse and profide you an incredible time. The only thing I regret is that it wasn't longer and that we didn't asked our guide to take a video of one of the gallop on the beachWritten 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a family business where exceptional crystal artists turn out beautiful pieces. Our tour group was able to watch one of the artists cut a bowl-it was amazing! Everyone is very accommodating and friendly. Pieces may be shipped to your home with confidence. Our whisky tumblers were very well wrapped and arrived intact within two weeks.Written 2 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Service was amazing, we loved the workers especially Paudy, Luke (you’ll never be as good as us at bungee jumping) Freddy, MJ (cool glasses btw) David, Baby Dave, James (who saved one of us) and Cathrine our queen.
Oh by the way the food was good aswell, would 100% recommend, the staff made our day!
From ur favourite 8 visitor’s 💗Written 28 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I Am Still In Awe of My Connemara Equestrian Escape… The Ponies & Castles & Culture & Folklore… An Equestrian Adventure Plus Oh So Very Much More!!! The Grandeur of western Ireland I Experienced was Beyond My Greatest Expectations!!!
Our Host Cáit has the uncanny ability to Match her Fabulous Connemara Ponies with Each Rider and Each Ride was Tailored to meet the Expectations of our Group. From Old Growth Forest to the White Sandy Beaches of the Teal Atlantic Ocean, our Rides were Spectacular with Sites of Irish History Sprinkled Amid the Rides.
Cáit’s Hospitality is So Very Welcoming & the Accommodations were Perfect, the Food Absolutely Scrumptious (being from the western US, the fresh seafood was “The Absolute Best Ever!!!”) and meeting the locals was an exceptional treat!!!
And As I Said Before… There was so much more to explore with Cáit as our guide on her Connemara Ponies or in her luxury tour bus… The Ponies & Castles & Culture & Folklore… An Equestrian Adventure Plus Oh So More!!!
Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You Cáit & Crew!!! Your Genuine Hospitality & Horsemanship Expertise are So Greatly Appreciated!!!
With Fond Memories,
June 2022Written 20 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had been doing CrossFit for about 10 months before I joined WildWay. Since joining I feel I have progressed so much more. The coaches Holly and Anto really put a lot of effort into their programming and coaching. I can sometimes have a “nope can’t do that” attitude but Holly and Anto’s experience and knowledge of the sport make you feel so at ease and safe to try. I absolutely love training at WildWay such a great gang and welcoming community.Written 29 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A nice bar over the golf club but open to everyone. Great views across the big and the greens. If you are passing pop in.Written 1 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Moycullen
- The most popular things to do in Moycullen with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Moycullen on Tripadvisor