- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This was an amazing and authentic show. Honestly, we didn’t think it was going to be anything near what we have witnessed. The show is really entertaining for adults and kids alike. I highly recommend it.Written 21 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An AC paradise in Taichung summer. Most incredible stadium seating with several seat design options . Think love seats, business plane seats, wide regular seats all of which are reserved when ticket is purchased.
Enjoy a fantastic choice of Asian cuisine from the many restaurants ( unlike any “food court” I am familiar w in US. )Including an excellent Italian choice. 😋Written 17 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a very entertaining Puppets Show that we saw in Kaohsiung, I'm not sure they were invited from Taipei or from local Kaohsiung where we had our finale dinner. The puppet can even do the China's face-changing performance which was quite incredible. The show involved the participation of audience to try the acting as well as giving out free puppets to audience.Written 11 November 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Come for stand-up and open mics and stick around for fabulous improv. With a stocked bar and a friendly staff this venue has great acoustics and lighting for a fun night out of belly laughs.Written 2 August 2020