Nature & Wildlife Areas
Top Attractions in Qingshui
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Taichung a visit to the Wetlands!
Not far away from the Fishery Port are the wetlands, a protected nature reserve which goes to show that even with such large industrial areas not far, we can still do our utmost to protect our environment!
Next to a very traditional Chinese Temple, it’s worth a visit and enjoy the scenery, tranquility and watch myriad’s of crabs doing their thing!
#gourmetravels #hospitality #exceptiolanism #taichung #taiwan #travelsWritten 28 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Would recommend cabbing from the nearby train station (San Yi station), there are friendly employees there who will help you get a cab from their connections! This park is one of the best parks I've visited - has nice park trails and good photo spots. The cab driver even told us some interesting backstory for some of the infrastructure there. Would highly recommend if you're looking for a place to relax away from the bustling city!Written 10 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The service plaza is on the high way 3. It’s about in the middle of the entire high way. So, it’s a great area to rest. There are many good to eat inside the area, also, there are convenience store and souvenir shop. There is a big fish tank which is interesting fir kids. Durning night time, it’s great place to see the entire Taichung city from high.Written 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From Qingshui Station we walked out to the main road to catch bus number 303 which bring us to this attraction place, about 9 stops away approximately 15 minutes to destination and near closing time. However we were able to tour the beautiful landscapes at the centre, took some pictures and with the Autumn Sun till bright we strolled outside the centre to nearby Qingshui Art Village and along the ripening padi field. Well, amazed due to the close proximity. Walked back to the centre to catch the bus 303 back.Written 14 December 2019
- Dakeng No 9 trail is maybe the most accessible trail for public. On Dongshan Street there is a bus stop of the same name, and it is very easy to find a way. You can enjoy a beautiful view of Taichung city. The air of forest is refreshing.Written 6 June 2019
- It's quiet historical area where facilities learning and relaxing. If you are like to know some knowledge about anthropology, do miss it. If you like a peaceful grass that you can lay down to think about the meaning of life, you would like it. I like the old trees here. 👍👍Written 17 December 2016
- Qingshui station located in a town in Taichung and a transit gateway to some of the tourist spots in Taichung. Available taxi and bus services outside the station for convenience travel. Bus 111 outside the station goes to Taichung port and recent opened Mitsui Outlet. Bus 178 and 179 services go to Gaomei wetland. Bus 688 services goes to Wuci fishing harbour where one can get fresh seafood. Oh yes and yellow taxi parked in front of the station ready to pick tourists to these places at a cost. Still can vividly remember friendly cabby driver Mr Wang who bring us to Gaomei wetland.Written 14 December 2019
- Nice overview over the port of Taichung and the anchorage. Ps only on days with nice weather and limited smog, as Taichung port produces quite some smog unfortunatelyWritten 24 April 2022
- Gaomei Wetland is a rare place to visit in Taichung, and Gaomei Wetland Visitor Center has a nice cafe and many great omiyage (gifts) to shop. They even have a coin machine that is similar to the one at Golden Gate Bridge.
Love this place.Written 9 April 2021
- The site of this park used to be a campus of a school. But after the 9.21 earthquake, it was transformed to a well maintained park. The scar of the earthquake is still visible. It is a very pleasant place.Written 27 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Qingshui