- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It can be a maze here. You may miss the signage here and there, but thankfully, there are location maps every few meters. Taipei City Mall is divided into a few sections; M, R, K, Y and Z zones. We only managed to sweep Y zones because of the Japanese anime, games and lots of gachapon and claw machines. If you are not a fan of any of above, there are still some clothes, jewelries, souvenirs, bags shops along the way.Written 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Taipei's centrally-located main bus and train station is surrounded by a number of interconnected malls. Q Square Mall is one such mall, and we found it blessed with a range of tempting shopping options. But more intriguing for us were the range of restaurants/eateries (we counted at least twenty different outlets) spread over four floors, so much so that we ended up going back a number of times during our relatively short stay in the city.Written 12 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This pier or wharf is along Tamsui river. It is now a connector along the river for many activities - walking, running, cyclying, tennis, exercise, etc.Written 8 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an awesome time at CookIn Taiwan! We did the beef noodle soup, soup dumpling and bubble tea class. It was one of the highlights of our trip to Taiwan. Diana was such a wonderful teacher. It was such an amazing class and we learned so much.Written 30 December 2022
- it is a very relaxing place,great place for winding down after a long day of walking and shopping. A nice park for morning walks.Written 27 June 2019
- NIGHTS in Taipei is not complete w/o visiting their famous markets.! We been to the Shilin so we try out this equally famous. Take the red line to Shuanglian (雙連) Exit 1 and head west/left side for a 10 mins walk. Not bored as there are many shops still operating late at night. From Minsheng West Road (民生西路) the night market will be clearly visible. You just can’t miss the bustling寧夏觀光夜市.
Actually not a very big night market that has over 20 food stands and restaurants at both sides. The market is a pioneer and is over 50 years old. Very packed as we have to wrestle our way a full U-turn when reaching one end. The eating areas are small and many are seen waiting for their turns. These stalls are fairly close together but there is good variety of food from stinky tofu, squid on skewers, rice dishes, noodles. There are also oyster omelette, taro cake, tofu pudding and many other traditional Taiwan style dish that will satisfied your palate. At some corners there are also Some night market games (old-school but missed them!)
Indeed a nice place providing delicious snacks and more, definitely recommended for tourists whom want to immense themselves with the locals ..Written 25 February 2020
- What a great moment we spent learning, cooking, eating. The place is just the cutest and Pinchun has been so patient with our dumpling making skills ! We loved it ! Don’t miss it !Written 23 December 2019
- I met the artist Mr Owen. He is the art guru of Dadaocheng. You can find her designed cute characters everywhere in Vintage Taipei area.
He knows the whole history of Dadaocheng( Vintage Taipei)
I had an amazing experience of painting on lanterns with him.
Another surprise is his designed paper digital camera. The best souvenir from Taipei city.
Dont miss visiting his art studio. Kids would love ihis created characters.Written 1 December 2019
- My 11yo son and I went on the Old Miner Towns Jiufen 九份 and Shifen 十分 2-Day Tour with Clint and we had so much fun! We were never rushed through anything and yet time was managed very efficiently. We got to see and do a ton in just a couple of days. Clint was relaxed, good natured, easy going and adaptable. My son had a blast and was totally exhausted when we got home (every parents dream lol). Can't recommend this tour enough!Written 18 March 2021