- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Taipei's riverside bikeway will take you around the city. The eco-tour takes in four rivers -- Tamshui, Keelung, Shindian and Jingmei. If you follow the route, it's a 111 km (70 mile) trip. Apart from being re-connected to nature, the are many historical features that are worth viewing. The route is quite pleasant, the riverine ecology is much better tan it once was.Written 22 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This walled space across from the Bao'An Temple and the Confucius temple complex is well worth a stroll when you visit these other two sites. Inside the gates, there are about 4-5 little areas, each centered around a pond and landscaped with tranquil scenes: some have sculptures of miniature buildings, some have animal statues. The biggest pond has a giant dragon spewing water out, with a colourful mural behind it. Kids will love it to explore around the nooks, grottoes, and rocks. There are also areas where you can sit down and have a little bit of a picnic.Written 3 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it is a very relaxing place,great place for winding down after a long day of walking and shopping. A nice park for morning walks.Written 27 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I got to see this park on my way to Ningxia St. from Dihua St., Not to see much from her but a small temple that you can stop and pray a while. The temple is not ask known as the big ones so not that much tourist around her. Usually, old people and kids mill around here. Around the park are some old shops which sells things mostly fabrics, so if your into the fabric industry, this park is worth a stop.Written 12 March 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Datong
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Datong:
- 4-Hour Morning Cycling Tour in Taipei
- Private Yangmingshan Volcano Tour
- 1-day Tour to Sun Moon Lake from Taipei by High Speed Rail
- Keelung Nature One Day Private Tour
- Taroko Gorge One Day Private Tour from Taipei by Train