- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing selection of beers and they are all served cold. The girl that was serving could speak and understand English which was a great bonus. She was also very knowledgeable and friendly. A must if you enjoy beerWritten 23 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Googled 'Bars near me' and this place popped up. Thirsty for a drink in this dreadful weather, and so close to our hotel, this is without a doubt a place that we have to get to, soonest.
Walking to the place then we realised it is a hostel cum little bar. Not quite the bistro bar you expect, but we decided to settle down.
To our surprise, the boss, LIN YI-SHU is very friendly and we kind of clicked. We shared information about beer, about the places we have been to and we should go visit, etc etc...
This evening turned out to be more than what we expected and we got to taste different local brews and made a new friend in the end.
#LifeTurnsOut2BBetterThanWatWeExpectedWritten 10 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- HangOut 97 is a great surprise! A nicely designed and cozy place where you can sit down and relax after a busy day of visiting Taipei or strolling down the nearby NingXia night market.
Drinks are reasonably priced and there are some tasty dishes on the menu. The friendly host Sylvie speaks English.Written 18 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.