- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Good beach, but erosion along the whole northern coast of Corfu means that some beaches have all but disappeared (Mirtiotissa, just beyond Vatos, being a good example) and Agios itself is importing sand and gravel to try and stabalise matters. The village is compact, friendly with everything you will need from a wide range of restaurants and supermarkets plus regular and cheap buses into Kerkyra - pick them up at the market next to the bus stop. Prices are still good for your Euro, but Corfu, like all of Greece suffered badly during the Covid pandemic, so some prices may have hiked up. Nevertheless, a decent meal for one shouldn't cost more than e20.Written 7 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Little, quaint, quirky, fun, friendly, Intentative bar.
Lovely friendly people, workers and customers.
Paint your own rocks at special times as advertised outside. Painted/designed seats with fun ideas. Hidden away, perfect for a little escape, but seconds from the main drag. I loved it. Got very excited about the place I went back the next night. Had some lovely interactions and conversations with people. Made my birthday as a lone traveller.
Definitely go have a look!Written 15 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a fantastic bar, so different to you normal holiday bars..no TV! Instead fantastic rock and blues music, both old and modern, played through a clear sound system but not so loud that you can't talk. I great selection of cocktails and a number of none alcoholic ones too. Our favourite bar in Agios Gordios. A must visit.Written 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- good communication , very friendly staff . fare tariffs
I would recommend anyone who visiting this island to rent their bikes
The best way to spot hidden gems of this magnificent island
Eukaristo Agios Gordios BikesWritten 23 August 2022
- I rented a scooter from here a few days ago and it was a wonderful experience. The woman who helped me out was very patient and professional with me despite me being a in a rotten mood. She was informative and knowledgeable about the island. All at an unbeatable price. Very satisfied.Written 6 October 2022
- When we arrived at the pink palace we were offered tea or coffee. Before the tour everybody was provided with a helmet and shown how to operate the quad.
We drove through a beautiful countryside, took an one hour rest at a beach were we had our sandwiches provided from the hotel (veggie or with ham) and a bottle of water.
The tour lasted around five hours and we enjoyed the ride and the countryside very much, thank you!Written 31 July 2021
Agios Gordios Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 12:30 AM|