- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Astri Centre has lots of shops selling clothes, books, souvenirs, food, toys, jewellery, electronics and more. I particularly liked Kalev shop where you can buy Estonian chocolate. The lady there was so nice to make us discount and give lovely bag - great experience! We also then enjoyed bowling. The lady and man there were very polite, friendly and knowledgeable, and put us at ease. We enjoyed playing bowling there, and then went to Astri buffer. There, we took tea/coffee with cakes/pancake. It was nice food overall to get extra calories for billiards. The price for billiard was great, by the way, so we played until we got tired. Actually, we could have eaten something nearby, but we did not realise that (the cafe area was without light). I liked also to see places for kids to play. Overall, the place seems to have everything. I wish I had time to explore it and maybe go to their cinema.Written 14 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It small but interesting gallery with 2 halls. On the 1st floor temporary exhibitions are organised, permanent exhibition about every day life in Soviet times is located on the 2nd floorWritten 16 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It has been our favourite place to visit when driving from Tartu to Rakvere!
We have always been fascinated by their wonderful woodwork and excellent cuisine!
There is usually something new to surprise us, so we have never left the place empty- handed.
Their food is really tasty and very cheap: for a half portion (which was actually really big) of soup (selianka) I had to pay only 1.10 Euros!
The stuff is very friendly and helpful.Written 15 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.