Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Kolonada in Luhacovice, a colonade, is a road or a path to walk on through the spa and enjoy spa spring mineral water and near-by laying sightseeings, shops and other objects to stop by, sip the mineral water and keep on walking... Starting at the building of the Czech Post, ending almost at Vincentka wellspring...The path to walk as a part of a spa cure... A few photos, taken while walking across the Kolonada, included....Written 11 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Aloiska mineral water wellspring is located little bit off the main route, up the hill above Luhanka travel agency, so you need to walk the sidewalk up, diagonally to the Kolonada route, then return through the forrest with dozens of specially crafted shelters for birds in various and funny shapes and styles...Written 13 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is one spa wellspring called St. Joseph. It's close to the Church of the Saint Family, so it is probably clear where its name originated... The wellspring's mineral water is a part of a cure in Luhacovice spa, as well as a spiritual well-being for some of visitors...Written 11 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is nice shop with coffee every single day they change kind of cofee provided and you can choose, good coffee indeed.
You can also buy coffee packed - simply we can recommend visit!Written 10 July 2021
- Very clean rooms, unfortunately we had room with main street view- the noice from heavy traffic was terrible and annoying- you can wath video taken at 5.00 am( could not be uploaded here- just photo) this is not hotel fault- but I am wondering how Luhacovice could be called as spa…?
I can i magine how clean the air is , when one car following other are on the main street and at round about. I was shocked as My last visit in this spa was maybe 20 years before- how traffic looks here. Forget relaxing stay in room with open windows….
The food, cuisine in hotel Alexandria is really very good and delicious, very good choice, we had breakfest and dinner.
French restaurant offers good and not too expensive menu- we did not try- next time.
Well nes is perfect- terace with jaccuzi, you can take sun bath- very pleasant, also relaxing or swiming pool is fine, we appreciated this specially in hot days.
The wellnes is also open for public, but not at the time when we stayed in hotel, so experience could be different if the wellnes is fully open, just estimating.
That is a shame- that noisy traffic in spa- it should not be so.
One bad note- I have never stayed in for stars hotel with so slow wifi connection- this was disgusting for me, I did not expect troubles with internet speed in these days and in quite expensive hotel- I have to say. Despite my complaining nothing happened- so this is for management- try to do something with intenet provider, please, it is a shame.Written 10 July 2021