Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very nicely made, for English and Slovak speakers. Two well made films with historical background, audio guides, and plenty of signs. Also a glass of wine at the end, and very friendly staff. Well worth an hour :-)Written 27 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This winery and wine tasting was the last day tour of our 15 day Danube River cruise and it turned out to be an absolute stand out and a NOT TO BE MISSED experience. Beautiful surroundings and a gorgeous underground cellar with great wine, lovely nibbles and expert advice , made this an unforgettable experienceWritten 23 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice lake with very cute ducks and very big garden with nice peacocks. The beauty there is the castle just next so a must go for a visit.i highly recommend itWritten 9 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Climb the tower for a great view of the city and the castle. Quaint little cafe on the ground floor of the building.
The tower is taller than you might think - with more steps than you might think - but it is worth it.Written 29 June 2019
- Fantastic accommodation in boutique style hotel with delicious Breakfast and beautiful wellness & SPA. We have Experience of castle tour (Gallery of Art), wine tasting in historical wine celar and in the evening we were in fine dining Palffy restaurant awarded as the Best Hotel Restaurant in 2022.Written 22 February 2023
- I will not rate this building specifically, since I have no idea which one it is, but I will urge you to take an hour of two of your trip and spend it in Pezinok. Small town, but so well maintained. Colorful facades, trees to keep the shades, small caffes. It was our first city to stop in after arriving to Slovakia and we were so glad to decided to strech our legs here.Written 3 July 2018
- we passed it on our walk through and around the town. did not realised what is this building. but i can tell you, you can't miss it.Written 3 July 2018
- We found this in a guide book and it is worth visiting if you are in Pezinok. You can visit all floors of the mill and although there is no water there anymore, everything is in pristine condition and accompanied by an exhibition of naive/modern art.Written 4 November 2019
Pezinok Attractions Information