Points of Interest & Landmarks • Parks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We went from Dundalk to Eric's Fairy Garden today. We have been talking about going for years but were weary if it would be worth the trip.
Our youngest loved every minute of it. She was really excited and is already talking about going again. You can see a lot of thought and effort has been put into it.
Loads of different fairy stuff for them to see.Written 27 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderfully, quirky and eclectic pub on Market Street. If staying in Cootehill, make sure you visit this gem of a pub. I believe it was a pub and shop in days gone by. The young couple operating it, Rachel and Johnny have retained and improved on many of the original features, creating a welcoming, cosy atmosphere. They attract some wonderful bands and traditional musicians. Make sure you put on your 'Must Do' list when in Cootehill.Written 15 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My boyfriend booked this as a birthday treat for me and at time of booking it said treatment lasted 1hr 30mins! Booking was made for 10am we estimated I’d be out for around 12noon at the latest so my bf made further plans for the day! I arrived to reception at 9:45am, filled out forms, got changed and was in the relaxation room from 10am! I was left to sit in the relaxation room for a further 35mins before I was taken for my treatments (30min massage & 30mins facial)! I then was taken back to the relaxation room and told that the hairdresser would be with me shortly! After waiting from 11:35-11:55 I decided to go change my clothes and sit beside the hairdressers as I thought they had maybe forgot about me! When the hairdresser seen me waiting outside she checked the book and said I wasn’t booked in to get my hair done until 12:30!!!! 1 hr after my massage had finished (or 1hr 30mins after the time that I was suppose to be in for my massage)! And also another hr after the time I should have been finished! Due to my bf making further plans for my birthday I then had to tell them I couldn’t stay any longer!! They charged full price & gave me a €10 voucher to use against a treatment the next time I’m back! Absolute disgrace considering it was their f*#k up!! Another 4 ladies were also in the same day having booked in for 10:30 and were still sitting in the relaxation room at 11:45 with none of them being taking for the treatments until 11:55! Absolute joke of a place and I will never be back!!!!!Written 7 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.