Budget-Friendly Things to Do in Carran
THE BEST Cheap Things to Do in Carran
Best Budget-Friendly Things to Do in Carran
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Cultural Tours • Walking Tours
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We were a group of 9 friends from Indiana, with 8 of them being first time visitors to Ireland. I thought the newly installed statue of the Puca would be interesting for all of us to see but we found so much more! The Centre is in such a beautiful, well cared for setting, the exhibits interesting and well thought out, and the two guides Tim and Agnes provided a wealth of information. I am the Irish-American in the group and while I have visited several times, I have never seen a a match, an oversight I plan to correct on my next visit. And I'll be waving Clare colors because of the warm welcome we received from the Clare people.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the Burren Perfumery last August 2022 and it is truly a gem, one of the nicest places we have ever been to. It is indeed a place apart, I doubt is one would find any place else to match! It was the highlight of our holiday in the Burren and that is saying something given that we were at the Cliffs of Moher, Ailwee Caves and most of the other beauty spots in this area of natural beauty.
My husband thought that your food was really top class and our eighteen year old daughter loved everything. We can't wait to go back.
The service and attitude of each and every member of staff was outstanding.
Top marks for everything and we are extremely fussy people!!!!Written 11 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We drove down from Galway to go walking with Tony for a few hours and thoroughly enjoyed our time with him in that strange and unique moonscape of a landscape that is the Burren. I'm a gardener so appreciated all the info about the local flora, but Tony's commentary ranged widely from geology to history to agriculture to ecology to local writers and poets. He even recited a few poems for us - my favorite was "Everything is going to be alright," by Derek Mahon. We also had good conversations about a variety of things that are not on Tony's standard agenda but which were interesting to us. Definitely recommend, because while you can go for walks by yourself (and we did, afterward, to a spot Tony recommended) - it adds a lot of depth and texture to go out with someone who knows the area. You really do need good shoes tho - and depending on time of year, a good windbreaker and possibly gloves and a hat because it can get a little chilly there - and remember: no toilet facilities anywhere nearby, so don't have tea or coffee before you go! Also we went to the Burren Perfumery after this walk for lunch, but before our next walk. It was the perfect day!Written 25 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.