- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Petting farms vary tremendously but this one is worth every star of the five. Well run with staff who help the children (and adults) hold and pet the small animals. Also plenty of large animals a good and reasonable cafe a tractor train and a play ground.
The playground deserved more than five stars as having a severely disabled grandchild in a heavy wheelchair we were delighted to find a swing and roundabout specifically designed for wheelchairs. Jack absolutely loved them.
Thank you to all the staff and owners it was a great experience. We will be back every time Jack comes to visit.Written 21 August 2022
- Great trek today with my 3 children. It was their first trek and hopefully first of many. The leaders were lovely, patient and calm. Thank youWritten 20 August 2022
- My son and I went to Derrymore Beach for a walk in the Sunshine. It was raining over in Tralee so I followed the Sunshine. The beach was really quite and the sand really soft and the water was warm surprisingly which was very cool. Lovely beach and great walk and we enjoyed the sunshine.Written 1 May 2021