Points of Interest & Landmarks • Religious Sites
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I thought it was wonderful that the paper for the prayers here is biodegradable and once you have read your fortune you tie it in a lucky knot and let it float away in the fresh, clear waters of the Shimanto River. The lady at the Shrine said the same people come to collect their fortune often. Some people choose not to read it. They just have it in their hand, take it to the river and let it float away. I felt that is how it is with life. We cant control our destiny so why not let our thoughts and feelings free into beautiful nature. This little shrine is definitely worth a stop and if you have a few hours, bring a snack, sit at the river side and release your thoughts and cares into the fresh air and let them flow. This was probably one of the most inspiring locations in Kochi for me.Written 27 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went to this Sunday market in downtown Tokyo with my Vegan friend and cider specialist. I like Japanese cooking knives and I stood next to a few visitors from Hong Kong who had come to the market specifically for the Kochi-made knives, my vegan friend was thrilled to find Inaka sushi which is made with rice and vegetables and my cider pro buddy happened upon a booth where a young Yuzu farmer was willing to discuss possible collaboration on a new type of cider. I guess what I am trying to say is that this 4 km meter long market has something for everyone and I would think you could get half done on one Sunday, travel around Kochi for a week and then come back and appreciate the market all the more, the following week. You will certainly be surprised with all the variety here. My favorite find (besides the cooking knife) was warm organic ginger ale.Written 27 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Sky Bay Golf Club is a beauty. The views of the surrounding inlets and seaways make this one of the best clubs I have ever played from a purely aesthetic angle. Stunning.
The course itself is difficult, with lots of ups and downs. The greens were just okay but the fairways and layout were very good. I would recommend this course to any golfer who wants a special course to linger in the memory.Written 28 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.