- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The arena shopping mall I think is trnava's statement that they've made it. The mall is quite large, spotless and well laid out. Shopping outlets are varied and very well appointed. Didn't get to watch a football game but got myself my Spartak hoodie. Maybe next time round I will get to see some soccer.Written 25 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yes, it’s the biggest and probably the best store in this town - they call Piestany a town but actually it’s a village. So for “the best in the village” this place will do as you don’t expect anything special from a village storeWritten 19 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- very disapointing, small exhibition, very poorly made, in Slovakia I recommend going to private galleriesWritten 6 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At Home Gallery is a wonderful contemporary art gallery in a former synagogue, which has been restored with great sensitivity to its original purpose. It has terrific installations by artists from all over the world, as well as musical events. But the owners also wanted to preserve part of Jewish history in this corner of Slovakia, and it is fascinating to visit even when there are no current exhibitions. Be sure to check the website to see what is currently showing.Written 22 August 2018
- It had a really nice toy store with wooden toys and old fashion high end toys. It has decent shops like Benetton and Nike and adidas. Not an amazing place but pretty decentWritten 14 September 2016