Top Attractions in Trnava Region
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Visited Trnava city for the first time and we really love it. A lot of churches, historical city center and 143 stairs to get a beautiful panoramatic view from the Town Tower. The city center itself is very vivid, a lot of bars and restaurants full of people. Enjoyed this city a lot.Written 25 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place used to be a Jewish Synagoga or church, however now is transformed into extraordinary coffee bar. We enjoyed tasty breakfast there - fresh bagels. Really nice place to spend some time for refreshment.Written 25 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visiting Trnava ,the town offers several churches and cathedrals to see.
St Nicholas Basilica is well worth a visit. Very impressive outside and insideWritten 12 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a surprise when you walk through the doors. This is a stunning opulent church. Highly recommend a visit if you are in the areaWritten 24 March 2019
- It seems to be old and nicely built over the river toward the hotel Thermia hotel .it is divided to two parts .Written 22 April 2019
- Take enough time for stay. There are different pools with different temperature.The most people has been at 32-36 degrees pool, so a bit crowded there.But you have also a pool for a little children with only 30cm heigh water level. Food places with longer distances from main used pools has lower prices.Don’t expect any master gastronomic experience. Everything looks very similar and taste as that look like.But it is not about a food, but pools and they are very comfortable.Written 18 September 2018
- Really nice place and a lot to do, but process are a little too high!
Well we enjoy our staying and probably will be back!Written 27 February 2019
- Interesting small castle with beautiful garden and terasses. Nice view from the tower, collection of baby strollers. I would excpect a bit more. Nice walk with a newest castle in Slovakia. Do not forget to visit also Driny Cave nearby.Written 14 July 2021
- The arena shopping mall I think is trnava's statement that they've made it. The mall is quite large, spotless and well laid out. Shopping outlets are varied and very well appointed. Didn't get to watch a football game but got myself my Spartak hoodie. Maybe next time round I will get to see some soccer.Written 25 September 2019
- Nice place to visit, if you are based in Bratislava, and want some cave experience nearby, without need to cross half a country. Not so sure how to get there if you are without a car, it may be a bit complicated, as the place is not so well connected by public transport I feel. Also note that you will need to hike quite a steep one kilometer or so, from parking to the cave entrance - at least it was steep for us leaving in pretty flat country, where even hills are rare, not speaking of more proper mountainous landscapes, as well we were bit unlucky visiting the place during the heatwave 33-35 centigrade at that day. So the hike to the cave was a bit a challenge for less fit part of our group and took a bit more than 20 minutes advertised on webpage :) so be prepared . Cave itself was not so cold, and manageable even in shorts and t-shirt with sandals, without any additional clothing, as whole tour takes half an hour or so, nobody from our group felt cold during or after, in fact it was pleasant rest from a scorching heat outside. Cave was quite impressive, especially for the people who never had such experience before, trip is well organized and indeed do not require any effort (you need more effort to get there). Only drawback is a bit steep price for photos, 7 EUR is in fact more expensive than entrance fee - it mentioned that photos without tripod are charged, so I may assume that if you have brought tripod you may do it for free? I think they don't want people to use flash which is ok from me - such restriction exists in many places, but in that case better to phrase it this way, and allow people to use their phones for photos for more reasonable fee, as not much people will bring tripod with them, and modern phones allow to take decent photos in lighting conditions in the cave, as the cave is quite well lit during trip.Written 23 July 2022
- Very interesting things to see from the soviet side if you are a passionate. BUT the guide was only in Slovak language and she forced us to stay with her for the entire visit (almost 90 minutes) even if we couldn't understand a single word. You can book a guide English speaking only if you are 10 people or more. Anyway we pay only 1 euro per person so we can recommend it.Written 18 August 2018
- We planned this visit for some time. We came at the end of holiday season and the parking place was quite full. We were worried the place would be overcrowded however that was not the case. As the park is large, people spread around so it did not feel crowded at all. Animals had big enough places to live. Some of the stories and facts about animals were not positive at all however it was good to know the reality. It is obvious that owners care and do a lot. Thank you!Written 18 September 2021
- After welcome drink, we were given personalized tour of facility. This establishment is relatively new, but design and quality of wines and service is excellent. Following dinner, we tasted additional wines from Trnava region and selected "the most popular" Rizling.
We stayed overnight. Rooms were spacious, free WiFi and breakfast was included. Our car was parked in secured area within fenced facility.Written 28 September 2017
- Tiny and oldest in Trnava. Catholic church not to miss! We were greeted by a friendly priest only happy to give us a private tour of this gem. Make sure you check for opening hours.Written 15 February 2022
- A beautiful park with books and benches created for relaxation and relaxation, whether for families with children or even for themselves. Near the park, if we cross a beautiful bridge guarded by a waterman, there is a Danube embankment where you can cycle or skate. Parking is possible next to the Hotel Kormoran, where you can have a cup of coffee. I 😊 wish you a pleasant stayWritten 15 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Trnava Region