Recently we have visited Swiss National Park and we had a very interesting experience in the visitor centre as well on the thematic trail. In our group we had people working in... read more
Experience, discover, marvel, question, participate: in the National Park...
Experience, discover, marvel, question, participate: in the National Park Centre’s four exhibition rooms take a closer look at the National Park, its flora and fauna, its history, the inexhaustible variety of nature – with a completely new approach. An enriching and inspiring experience before you set off on
your walk in the Park.
An audio guide, in five languages, accompanies you through the exhibition.
Interactive, awareness-orientated exhibition
• Audio guide in 5 languages
• Seasonal, alternating exhibitions
• Multimedia presence of partner organizations
• Laser relief model and information stands
• Shop offering a wide range of related merchandise
• National Park information desk and Zernez Tourist Information
• Text message service (sms)
• Field glasses and digital walking guides available for hire
• Guided walks in the Swiss National Park on offer and by arrangement