I started out with Discover Scuba as I was afraid to Scuba Dive. I loved it sooo much that I took PADI Open Water Diver class, Advanced Open Water Diver class, Rescue Diver... read more
Micronesian Divers Association (MDA) is the largest diving operator on Guam...
Micronesian Divers Association (MDA) is the largest diving operator on Guam and one of the largest PADI dive training centers in the Americas. We operate two 42' Newton diving vessels capable of handling up to 30 divers for 2-tank dives and our shop includes full retail, rental and repair services. Our dive boats operate daily and the schedule is available on our website.
Guam's water temp: 82-86°F (27-30°C)
Visibility: Inner harbor 30-60ft, outer reefs 100-150ft or more.
Please visit MDA on your next trip to Guam!
• Guided diving including hotel pickup, tanks, weights and a professional dive guide.
• FREE guided shore dives every weekend. Meet at the shop and join a group of local divers on a shore dive led by one of our professional dive guides.
• Private Charters available for large and small groups of divers or non-divers.
• Scuba training - E-learning makes it easy to start your course work online and complete your Open Water Diver certification in Guam's warm water.
• Continuing Education - Dive deeper into the sport with PADI's advanced, specialty and professional courses.
• Full retail, rental and repair services.
• Online boat schedule (visit our website)
Safety is our priority! All divers on MDA vessels are required to have a personal SMB (surface marker buoy/safety sausage) and a dive computer.