We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Dolphin Wild Island Day Cruise

Certificate of Excellence
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Get directions
Address: 158 Griffith Rd, Redcliffe, Queensland 4020, Australia
Phone Number: 64738804444
Website

TripAdvisor Reviewer Highlights

Read all 68 reviews
Visitor rating
  • 50
    Excellent
  • 7
    Very good
  • 2
    Average
  • 1
    Poor
  • 5
    Terrible
A fantastic day out for young and older!!

Many thanks to Lisa, Simon and Gary for a fantastic day. , , We had a great time boom netting, snorkelled along the wrecks and had a delicious lunch. Plus there was time to go... read more

5 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 days ago
Englishrose1156
,
Caboolture, Australia

Similar Things to Do in Redcliffe

Add Photo Write a Review

68 Reviews from our TripAdvisor Community

Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language
  • More
Showing 65: English reviews
Caboolture, Australia
Level Contributor
23 reviews
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Many thanks to Lisa, Simon and Gary for a fantastic day. , , We had a great time boom netting, snorkelled along the wrecks and had a delicious lunch. Plus there was time to go ashore for those that wanted to swim from the beach. We also cruised Moreton Bay Marine Park spotting dolphins, a dugong and turtles. All staff... More 

Helpful?
Thank Englishrose1156
Woody Point, Australia
Level Contributor
29 reviews
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have visited Moreton island many times previously but never this way. The staff were very accommodating and showed a great deal of care in going about ensuring everyone was safe and enjoying themselves. I was a little disappointed with the snorkelling. I would suggest rather than one large group a number of smaller groups with some space in between... More 

Helpful?
Thank Kent W
Nelson, New Zealand
1 review
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I both absolutely loved everything about this day cruise. Snorkelling around the wrecked ships with thousands of tropical fish was breathtaking. Boomnetting was a thrill. The scenery is as beautiful as all the wildlife we saw (dugong, sea turtles, dolphins, birds etc). Even the lunch provided was delicious. Fantastic day out at a superb price. Thanks Dolphin... More 

Helpful?
Thank ChelseaPannett
Brisbane, Australia
1 review
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our second time on with Dolphin Wild and we cannot praise them highly enough. The staff are just fantastic and nothing is too much trouble. Wonderful information provided about the turtles, dugongs etc as well as the history of the bay. We are going again next weekend and already know we will have a wonderful day. Thank you... More 

Helpful?
1 Thank Kerri-Leigh N
Brisbane, Australia
1 review
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We (68 friends) had our yearly cruise on the boat. First time we chartered Dolphin Wild and the service was excellen. For the fantastic crew it was a new experience as well as we are all nudists. We left in the morning and went to Moreton Island. They even checked out the day before with a plane what would be... More 

Helpful?
1 Thank marjonb64
Level Contributor
14 reviews
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great day out, fantastic staff,great food and so relaxing, saw whales,dugong,fish,dolphins and a great variety of bird life. My wife and I had such a good time ,would recommend to anyone looking for a day escape with no cares

Helpful?
1 Thank Nowirest
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
12 reviews
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I went on the cruise in early November and both rated it highly. We managed to see a dugong, sea turtles, dolphins and even a female humpback whale and her calf. The whole day was wonderful and we were particularly impressed with the staff who were knowledgeable and friendly and went out of their way to make... More 

Helpful?
1 Thank StuSV
2 reviews
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lisa and the crew could have been more helpful. We were a late booking and they accommodated us so easily. The day was brilliant value for money, we saw a dugong, dolphins, a turtle and many many amazing fish. To cap it off, a mother whale and her very young calf were making their way home. Our daughter did the... More 

Helpful?
Thank Alison P
Gold Coast, Australia
1 review
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2016

I organised a group of 36 people from a gated community on Hope Island to take this tour on 16th October. Whilst you can never expect total agreeance on anything, most people considered the tour to be good value for money with all day morning/afternoon tea and coffee plus lunch of ham off the bone/chicken/prawns/salads and fruit. As it was... More 

Helpful?
1 Thank Ian P
Level Contributor
48 reviews
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We were advised that we had a 90% chance of seeing dugongs.! We were in the 10% ! We were advised that we had a 90% chance of seeing turtles. We were in the 10% ! We were advised that we had a 90% chance of seeing whales, And yes we did! The staff appeal to a certain sector of... More 

Helpful?
2 Thank Keith R
dolphinwildqld, Owner at Dolphin Wild Island Day Cruise, responded to this review

Dear keith, we are sorry you didn't enjoy our Dolphin Wild cruise, many of your Seniors Group personally came up to the staff at the end of the day - some with hugs - to thank them for a wonderful day! During the cruise they sited a dugong, turtles and of course at least a dozen whales near our boat.... More 

Travellers who viewed Dolphin Wild Island Day Cruise also viewed

Redcliffe, Moreton Bay Region
Redcliffe, Moreton Bay Region
 
Moreton Island, Brisbane Region
Redcliffe, Moreton Bay Region
 

Been to Dolphin Wild Island Day Cruise? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing

Questions & Answers

Here's what previous visitors have asked, with answers from representatives of Dolphin Wild Island Day Cruise and other visitors
2 questions
Ask a question
Burlington, Ontario
over a year ago

See all questions (2)

Questions? Get answers from Dolphin Wild Island Day Cruise staff and past visitors.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • Will you pick up and drop off at my hotel?
  • I have a family of 7. Can your tour accommodate all of us together?
  • How should I dress for this tour?