Gorgeous beautiful day of the trails here with the new snow. Not too crowded, we were the first to use some trails. Lunch was really tasty, we had the corned beef and the crepes... read more
Winter arrives early to the Adirondacks. It is not unusual to be cross...
Winter arrives early to the Adirondacks. It is not unusual to be cross country skiing at Garnet Hill by Thanksgiving. Early season storms quickly transform the Adirondack wilderness into a beautiful world of white mountain vistas and snowy woodland scenes.
Come up to the magic world of winter! Discover snowy forest trails and the winter scenery of the New York Adirondack Mountains. Garnet Hill is a true mountain resort where you can discover all the fun and adventure of cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Enjoy miles of scenic groomed trails. Take a ski lesson! Watch your kids ski. Enjoy a backcountry ski journey. At day’s end find the warmth of friends and good cheer by The Log House fireplace.
At Garnet Hill you will find:
• 55km trails, groomed daily, set tracks & skating lanes
• Complete ski shop – rentals, sales, & repairs
• PSIA certified ski school with lessons daily
• Kids! Ski program, weekends and holiday weeks
• Unique “ski down – ride back” shuttle bus – the longest ski lift around!
• Full moon night skiing
• Center, Lodge and Restaurant open daily