Major river system flowing through the western United States.
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Tours & experiences
Explore different ways to experience this place.
Top ways to experience Colorado River
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Недалеко от городка Пейдж река колорадо делает изгиб, похожий на подкову. Вид потрясающий! От парковки нужно пройти метров 800 но оно того стоит. Обрыв огромной высоты, внизу течет река и никаких ограждений. Страшная красота!
Written 23 October 2013
COLORADO RIVER: All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Colorado River
- According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Colorado River:
- Fisher Towers Rafting Full-Day Trip from Moab (From €113.34)
- Westwater Canyon Full-Day Rafting Adventure from Moab (From €214.80)
- You Drive-Guided Hell's Revenge UTV Tour (From €123.40)
- Fisher Towers Half-Day Rafting Day Trip from Moab (From €86.84)
- Moab Rafting Afternoon Half-Day Trip (From €88.67)