We chose Chateau de la Roche-Courbon for our wedding venue and it did not disappoint. The venue is simply stunning with plenty of space to cater for all our needs. The gardens... read more
Built in the 15th century, this fortified castle was transformed into a...
Built in the 15th century, this fortified castle was transformed into a comfortable residence in the 17th century by Jean-Louis de Courbon. Outside, the double half turn stairs will lead you to gardens "a la francaise",terraced gardens, flower beds, orchard, statues, ornemental pond.
- Guided tour in english on thursday at 12 from 01/06 to 31/08
- French gardens
- New prehistoric museum in the keep
- Walk through the forest to see the prehistoric caves
- Old wooden games like at the king's court
- Exhibition about the french gardens
- Shady pincic area
- Quick meal
- Informations and shop